Trubisky Watch

Bronek

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
Curious how the offense and Trubisky progress thru out rest of the season. If he does play reasonably, and don't do anymore stupid mistakes the Bears should extent him. There are not many QB out there that excite me, for the Bears to get. Thoughts?

BigBill

Liked Posts:
Based on interviews with Trubisky it doesn't sound as if he wants to extend him. They would have to tag him to keep him. With no quality veterans on the market and no chance of picking an elite QB in the draft I would not be too surprised if they did tag Mitch. Remember there was no preseason and the longer Defilipo works with him the better Mitch's performance has gotten.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
I want to keep Trubisky too. The way he can stare down A Rob and overthrow into triple coverage with a man wide open in the flat with nobody 50+ yards near him.. oh man, Chicago Bears footbaw

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I want to keep Trubisky too. The way he can stare down A Rob and overthrow into triple coverage with a man wide open in the flat with nobody 50+ yards near him.. oh man, Chicago Bears footbaw

Have no fear. If the Bears tag Trubisky, there won't be any money to bring back ARob anyhow.

Probelm solved?

ImSure

Liked Posts:
why would Mitch want to stay. it's the worst situation to be in (horrible coaching/playcalling, little rushing, terrible oline, unreliable receives and coaches who don't game plan to what he can do?

if he goes somewhere that has a dominate oline (or just some dominate olinemen) and a good rushing game it's gonna freak him out. albeit probably as a backup with chances due to injury, etc.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
In all seriousness if they’re tanking for 2022, or in any sort of rebuild mode, you have to take the L in Foles and cut his ass , sign Mitch to a 3 year deal of he would take that.

Look, this defense is going to look different next year, Fuller or Hicks, possibly both will be gone unfortunately.

msadows

Liked Posts:
why would Mitch want to stay. it's the worst situation to be in (horrible coaching/playcalling, little rushing, terrible oline, unreliable receives and coaches who don't game plan to what he can do?

if he goes somewhere that has a dominate oline (or just some dominate olinemen) and a good rushing game it's gonna freak him out. albeit probably as a backup with chances due to injury, etc.

If the bears want to keep him they can transition tag him. Mitch has no say then.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I also don't expect him to have a good game today, and for the vikes to throw all over us.

BillBrasky

Liked Posts:
Trubisky should sign a one-year prove-it deal with a team now starting an aging/washed-up QB such as NE, TB, Indy or NO.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Trubisky should sign a one-year prove-it deal with a team now starting an aging/washed-up QB such as NE, TB, Indy or NO.

My guess is he goes to San Fran. It's been the most logical choice to me based on his play style and shanny's offense.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Bears win out and make the playoffs my boy Mitch, Pace and Nagy all deserve to be back

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Turdisky does look better lately. Can’t argue with the production. Just want to see him do it to some good teams

Bust

Liked Posts:
Turdisky does look better lately. Can’t argue with the production. Just want to see him do it to some good teams

Packers last game of season. Probably will have playoff ramifications as well

msadows

Liked Posts:

Best case scenario is for him to play well today, and the next two games but the bears to lose.

Bring him back on a cheap two year deal similar to what mariotta got so you can cut him year 2 if it doesn't work out. Draft LT in the first, trade up for trask/jones? Maybe take Newman? IDK. Either way, draft one of those 3 and keep mitch.

If mitch performs well, we can trade him or trade trask/jones. If he performs poorly you cut him next year and you get a top 10 pick to select another lineman.

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
Why would Mitch want to stay? It’s the only place he would be a starter. He wants to play and prove himself.

Dent9585

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Boston Bruins
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
Mitch is playing well need to get OL built up add another receiver

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules