Trubisky will be playing for the Steelers next year

Ruff Ruff

Liked Posts:
Lets not forget the reason why Trubisky took back his job as the starter is not because Nagy realized he made a mistake by starting that dumbass Foles over him but instead because that bum got hurt and Nagy had no other choice but to start him.

if I were Trubisky, I would show my middle finger to Nagy and take my big dick elsewhere where there is better coaching who can use him more effectively with better offensive weapons

Steelers are most likely going to be looking for a replacement for Big Ben and I strongly believe thats where Trubisky needs to go to take his career to the next level.

Big Dick will replace Big Ben as the new Steelers QB next year.
Mark this post

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ever hear of the tag?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ever hear of the tag?

Has a bottom five starter ever been tagged?

Like who's the worst starting QB we've seen get tagged? Even if some fans think Mitch is a bottom 3rd QB, has a bottom 3rd guy ever got the franchise or transition tag?

Last edited:

Ruff Ruff

Liked Posts:
Trubisky is good friends with RB Conner and WR Juju from the steelers. He ll want to play with them and the Steelers are in no position to get a high draft pick to land any of the top 4-5 QBs in the draft

Trubisky is not stupid to stay with this shit organization or the coach who benched him for Foles and use him as the scapegoat for his own fuck ups

Trubisky will be a hall of famer with the Steelers

I ll up this post in 5 years

jts1207

Liked Posts:
Trubisky is good friends with RB Conner and WR Juju from the steelers. He ll want to play with them and the Steelers are in no position to get a high draft pick to land any of the top 4-5 QBs in the draft

Trubisky is not stupid to stay with this shit organization or the coach who benched him for Foles and use him as the scapegoat for his own fuck ups

Trubisky will be a hall of famer with the Steelers

I ll up this post in 5 years

Lmao......sleep it off

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Like who's the worst starting QB we've seen get tagged? Even if some fans think Mitch is a bottom 3rd QB, has a bottom 3rd guy ever got the franchise or transition tag?
Vick and Cousins (twice) but it really doesn't matter. Bears have little choice since Mitch has no incentive to not find the best deal after getting benched. It's either a tag or a multi year deal. The tag is only a couple/few million more than picking up his option would have been. If Mitch continues on his current path, he's now a mid pack QB but it's a significant if.

How does this regime not secure Mitch with their jobs on the line next year? You can't run with Foles and the rest will be an unknown when time comes for a decision. I can't picture a scenario where the Bear don't tag him. I'm all ears if you got one.

CubandBear

Liked Posts:
Lets not forget the reason why Trubisky took back his job as the starter is not because Nagy realized he made a mistake by starting that dumbass Foles over him but instead because that bum got hurt and Nagy had no other choice but to start him.

if I were Trubisky, I would show my middle finger to Nagy and take my big dick elsewhere where there is better coaching who can use him more effectively with better offensive weapons

Steelers are most likely going to be looking for a replacement for Big Ben and I strongly believe thats where Trubisky needs to go to take his career to the next level.

Big Dick will replace Big Ben as the new Steelers QB next year.
Mark this post
How do you know he's got a big dick?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can't picture a scenario where the Bear don't tag him. I'm all ears if you got one.

Yes, don't reward Mitch millions for being a bad QB and kick the can down the road a few more years.

Why wait to do until tomorrow what you can do today?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

He is the #18 rated passer this season moving up from something like 24th before coming back and has been #7 over the last 4 games. So by any metric he is not a bottom 5 QB.

Does he deserve franchise tag money? No, but if he plays well against GB, or if they beat them, he warrants a longer look, at least for 1 season. Nagy screwed the pooch of making an easier definitive decision on Trubisky with his predetermined benching.

He's the HC that just keeps on giving.

Rise

Liked Posts:
You can’t bring back Mitch if you don’t bring back ARob. This is one of the many reasons Pace needs to be fired. His extensions vs the people he has let go has been brutal over 2020z

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
Mitch feels like Sean Peyton's next project. I don't think Mitch will want to be here and no way you can use the tag on him. If you're going to give him that money, spread it over a couple seasons at least.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yes, don't reward Mitch millions for being a bad QB and kick the can down the road a few more years.

Why wait to do until tomorrow what you can do today?
That is not a scenario. Specifically, who's your QB next year and how acquired for a staff that is trying to keep their jobs. Going with a rookie is not a viable option for them.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If he leaves it'll be SF or New England.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
That is not a scenario. Specifically, who's your QB next year and how acquired for a staff that is trying to keep their jobs. Going with a rookie is not a viable option for them.
This. Zero chance Pace or Nagy would go into next season, with their jobs on the line with Foles as the clear starter and a 5-7th drafted QB as the backup. What fan would have any interest in that product? They will let Foles go and let another team pick him up cheap and pay half his guaranteed money. Trubisky and Trask is way more intriguing then Foles and anyone the Bears will have an opportunity to acquirer.