Trubisky would literally never be able to do this

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree.... I love how loose he plays, how he never drops his head or mopes.... and how he ATTACKS the game. He has always played the game like that going all the way back to High School.... he plays in ATTACK mode and I love that in a QB.

Mitch has to always be lifted up, coaches have to watch what they say about him because his confidence is so fragile, he hangs his head at times, he is very mechanical and does not play the game in ATTACK mode at all. A poster here wrote that "Mitch plays the game like a coward"...... I think that is so true.

Watson, on the other hand, plays the game like a hero.

Interesting that u say Mitch plays the game like a coward but you support one of the biggest whiny cowards to ever suit up for the Bears, Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhlter Payton.

ignignokt

Liked Posts:
Thought we were jumping up to grab Watson.... When I heard Mitchell's name called I looked at my two sons and said "I am going to go hang myself" Damn you Ryan Pace you fucking idiot

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
We should have know how bad Trubisky was going to be

This goes back to what I have always said about Mitch... the guy is simply NOT smart. You can see it there in that video. He could very well be an “A” student... but he does not have functional intelligence. The ability to think quickly outside of the box, to improvise, to adjust.... he is below average in all of those things. He thinks in a pre-programmed way. Robotic. You can’t have that in a QB and expect him to do well. Functional intelligence, the ability to mentally adjust on the fly, adjust to coverages, etc., is one of the strongest attributes of a quarterback.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Watson gets kicked in the eye and throws a game winning TD. Mitch gets bumped by a lineman and fumbles the game away. Bear down or something

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
I remember Mayock calling Mahomes a combo of Cutler/Manziel. Man was he wrong.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Thought we were jumping up to grab Watson.... When I heard Mitchell's name called I looked at my two sons and said "I am going to go hang myself" Damn you Ryan Pace you fucking idiot
Well that seems like a bit of an overreaction

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Great play by Watson but unfortunately, you've picked a play that Mitch actually could do that may other QBs can't. Using his legs to get a throw off is not the problem, reading Ds and guys open is. Throwing from a pocket was something that was projected to be a possible issue for Watson coming out and he's doing it very well this year. Deshaun has continued to grow while Mitch looks to have regressed. Doesn't seem like it will ever slow down for Mitch.:confused:

Watson is going to be a lot harder to defend in the playoffs this year. Mitch won't have to worry about it.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
have we ever grown a quarterback?

Tges58

Liked Posts:
To be honest, both the Texans and Chiefs are lucky they are in the AFC this year. Their teams besides the QB are not that good and most likely would miss the playoffs in the NFC.
Travis Kelce, Tyreek Hill, Sammy Watkins, Mitchell Schartz, Eric Fisher, Mecole Hardman...

There are very few teams in the NFC that can match KCs offensive talent. They played GB with 3 key starters on O(QB, LT, and LG)and another 3 key starters out on defense and come pretty close to beating them. When healthy KC can play with anybody in the NFL.