Trubisky's demoralizing turnovers have led to 21 points for the opposing team since he was renamed the starter

Southside

Liked Posts:
Trubisky fans get in here, I want all the smoke tonight because I keep seeing Trubisky fans acting like he has NOTHING to do with the recent loses, I still see people making excuses for this bum even when he fumbled today WITH THE LEAD and only needing a few first downs to run out the clock, if you let his fans talk you'd think the Bears were behind at that point in the game. But can Trubisky fans come and here and defend the fact that Trubisky has had 3 turnovers in the last 2 weeks that have literally resulted in 21 points for the opposition?

1. He fumbled against Green Bay for a fumble TD

2. He threw a ball into triple coverage against GB at midfield and gave Aaron Rodgers the ball in good field position which led to 7 points

3. He fumbled within his own 10 yard line today which led to the Lions getting 7 today.

He also threw another pick in the GB game in double coverage which took points off the board but I wont count that.

Last edited:

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Mitch> Watson

More accurate on intermediate throws

Better pocket awareness

Better thrower on the run

Better at diagnosing coverages

More nifty nimble runner outside the pocket

More velocity on throws thru the seams

Can pretty much make every throw on the field

Watson is severely limited as a QB

He can only make two throws consistently back shoulder and crossing route he locks on to one WR doesn’t scan the field , lacks consistent accuracy and zip on throws 10-15 yards , leaves too much air under the ball , gets bailed out on deep throws because of Hopkins large catch radius . Holds on to the ball too long

Even in the title game he played poorly it’s just Jalen Hurts was even more limited as a passer and gassed out Bama defense in which Watson took advantage same thing with the game against Ohio st beat up a weak ACC conference with a mega team that has only lost one game w/o him in the last two seasons , Houston has also been a consistent postseason team w/o him , he’s a Dalton , Kaepernick, Smith Level talent you can win with him but not because of him , Texans played a cupcake schedule against bad defenses

Trubisky had really only 3 poor games (Rams) coming back off shoulder injuries , the Vikings who made Russell Wilson and the MVP caliber Drew Brees look like dog shit , Seahawks who were one of the best defenses in the league , Trubisky has a lot of upside and will be a good QB in the league , he’s on a Big Ben/Matt Ryan type of trajectory all he has to do is gain more experience and not take so many chances in double coverage.

Trubisky vs Watson is one of the most nonsensical debates in NFL history , even with Watson resume every GM/Scout had Trubisky way ahead of Watson coming out and he only had 13 college scouts stop this foolishness.

puckthefackers

Liked Posts:
blaming the fumble vs GB when he was face masked twice, that is petty. Bears should have gotten 15 yards and 1st down on that play.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He's learning. A few more years he will be good to go
He did throw a ball away instead of running OB for a sack today.
:oprah:

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Mitch> Watson

Better pocket awareness

He can only make two throws consistently back shoulder and crossing route he locks on to one WR doesn’t scan the field , lacks consistent accuracy and zip on throws 10-15 yards , leaves too much air under the ball , gets bailed out on deep throws because of Hopkins large catch radius . Holds on to the ball too long

Even in the title game he played poorly it’s just Jalen Hurts was even more limited as a passer and gassed out Bama defense in which Watson took advantage same thing with the game against Ohio st beat up a weak ACC conference with a mega team that has only lost one game w/o him in the last two seasons , Houston has also been a consistent postseason team w/o him , he’s a Dalton , Kaepernick, Smith Level talent you can win with him but not because of him , Texans played a cupcake schedule against bad defenses

Trubisky had really only 3 poor games (Rams) coming back off shoulder injuries , the Vikings who made Russell Wilson and the MVP caliber Drew Brees look like dog shit , Seahawks who were one of the best defenses in the league , Trubisky has a lot of upside and will be a good QB in the league , he’s on a Big Ben/Matt Ryan type of trajectory all he has to do is gain more experience and not take so many chances in double coverage.

Trubisky vs Watson is one of the most nonsensical debates in NFL history , even with Watson resume every GM/Scout had Trubisky way ahead of Watson coming out and he only had 13 college scouts stop this foolishness.
CSB now stfu idiot

John fucking Fox told Pace to draft Watson.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I was literally amazed. See my sig.
It's so bad that I'd rather watch Mitch drama than Foles drama.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
For fucks sake, he started his throwing motion.......what the hell was he suppose to do

Last edited:

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Defense played like garbage and Nagy was horrible with clock management. Mitch actually had a rating of 108. Mitch still sucks but I'm not going to crap all over him over for this game. Montgomery had what like 4 carries in the 2nd half? Nagy going to Nagy.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Honestly, I'm so glad Trubisky is starting again. I almost forgot who all the people were that tunnel vision hate on Trubisky and ignore how bad everyone else is. :ROFLMAO:

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Honestly, I'm so glad Trubisky is starting again. I almost forgot who all the people were that tunnel vision hate on Trubisky and ignore how bad everyone else is. :ROFLMAO:
As if Trubisky was responsible for that 7 play Lions drive for a TD right before our RT got owned for a turnover

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You tards keep claiming these people exist and never prove it. He was the biggest problem last season. Sorry if you're too dumb to realize it.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
As if Trubisky was responsible for that 7 play Lions drive for a TD right before our RT got owned for a turnover

I mean, I'm not defending Trubisky. He's not good. He's also not responsible for this 6-game losing streak.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
I mean, I'm not defending Trubisky. He's not good. He's also not responsible for this 6-game losing streak.
Im with ya...Trubs isnt the answer, but he played good today, sans the fumble

Last edited:

northsiderbearcub

Liked Posts:
Mitch> Watson

Better pocket awareness

Are you trolling? Mitch is out the league within a couple seasons.