Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I don't think you can count the Atlanta as a win for Trubisky.

Let's see how Foles plays against the worst defense the Bears have faced all year on Thursday. That will give a better indicator where its at.

Detroit and Atlanta are a lot worse than TB.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Give that #3 guy his chance this week?

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Thanks for the history lesson Gramps, but lets stick to discussing this season for now.

Thanks
Ok junior. When you got something real to discuss let us grown ups know. you go ahead and discuss meaningless shit.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
as "bad" as he may have looked yesterday, Mitch would have been shitting his pants and thrown at least 2 INTs, 3-4 sacks, and probably a fumble. God is good.
Please provide actual facts and sources to back up your accusations

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
as "bad" as he may have looked yesterday, Mitch would have been shitting his pants and thrown at least 2 INTs, 3-4 sacks, and probably a fumble. God is good.
His TD:TO ratio says otherwise.... We've always known the pass protection was shaky. Now we know with a statue standing there just how bad it really is.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I don't think you can count the Atlanta as a win for Trubisky.

Let's see how Foles plays against the worst defense the Bears have faced all year on Thursday. That will give a better indicator where its at.

The worst?

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
You’d honestly think Trubisky was 0-3 with 0 touchdowns and 10 interceptions with the sad false narratives you guys try and push. The reality is Trubisky, while annoyingly inaccurate and not really a great leader can run the ball. He made defenses respect that. Foles is a statue and people are going to destroy him and Leno. And the fact is Trubisky protected guys like Leno with his mobility. Another reality that you guys don’t want to acknowledge is how much that changes everything in an offense when a QB is mobile. Maybe if Foles was freaking Brees it wouldn’t matter. He’s not good enough to be a statue though. You guys are going to realize how maddening it is when it’s in your face the rest of the season. He also missEd throws all game. The thing he was supposed to be able to do that Mitch couldn’t. He couldn’t even do that.

He would have made those throws in practice. Because you can't hit the QB. He would have made those throws in Philly because they protect the QB. He would have made those throws in KC because they have pro-bowl tackles protecting their QB.

NOT A CHANCE IN CHICAGO!

In Chicago you have a 6th round LT that was signed (if you remember) because we were so bad that he was an upgrade over everything we had seen the past 10 years. We don't know what a good LT looks like in this city anymore just like we don't know what a good QB looks like anymore. My take is we have 2 good QBs on the roster. We just have the worst pass blocking tackle combo you can ask for and only one of them is able to threaten the defense to make them respect something about the offense in the event that the play breaks down. Massie is average against good Pass rushers, But below average against elite ones. Leno is average against bad pass rushers and useless against elite ones.

Foles is going to be driving the car with Leno in his lap all season if he continues to play. Mitch is a backup or did he elevate an already shit offense to what they are truly capable of?

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
He’s a slightly worse Kirk Cousins

Get ready for a lot of sack fumbles.

whats funny though is when this inevitably happens, because it will. You know the mouthbreathers on here will just totally throw it on the line and will refuse to acknowledge Foles lack of mobility.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
He’s a slightly worse Kirk Cousins

Get ready for a lot of sack fumbles.

whats funny though is when this inevitably happens, because it will. You know the mouthbreathers on here will just totally throw it on the line and will refuse to acknowledge Foles lack of mobility.

They can't even understand how mobile quarterbacks effect the defense. Let alone how it helps the offense. I mean you are talking to people who dont understand how different the edge rush looks on guys like Lamar Jackson, Russell Wilson, Patrick Mahommes, Deshaun Watson and even Mitch Trubisky. They don't know that they have to play contain on certain plays like the QB is a RB because he technically is both as he is allowed to run. They don't know that the only way the Edge rushers can go around the edge is if the DTs are a special fast like JJ Watt or they have a QB spy making sure to mirror the QB in the case that he runs the ball.

If the Edge rusher plays the QB like a running back the LT is aided because all he has to do is not get bull rushed into the QB. Something Leno still can't accomplish. And even though PFF says that isn't technically a pressure it might be worse to have your LT sitting in your QBs lap every time he drops back than actually pressuring him and allowing him to escape even if he is slow.

Many of us understood what we were watching. These guys are getting an introduction to analysis this year. We should all be done debating things with people who barely understand the sport though.

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
If I didnt have good vision I wouldnt have known foles was out there

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
You’d honestly think Trubisky was 0-3 with 0 touchdowns and 10 interceptions with the sad false narratives you guys try and push. The reality is Trubisky, while annoyingly inaccurate and not really a great leader can run the ball. He made defenses respect that. Foles is a statue and people are going to destroy him and Leno. And the fact is Trubisky protected guys like Leno with his mobility. Another reality that you guys don’t want to acknowledge is how much that changes everything in an offense when a QB is mobile. Maybe if Foles was freaking Brees it wouldn’t matter. He’s not good enough to be a statue though. You guys are going to realize how maddening it is when it’s in your face the rest of the season. He also missEd throws all game. The thing he was supposed to be able to do that Mitch couldn’t. He couldn’t even do that.
But Foles had no offseason!
Give him 4 games and you will see all of his big dick.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
They can't even understand how mobile quarterbacks effect the defense. Let alone how it helps the offense. I mean you are talking to people who dont understand how different the edge rush looks on guys like Lamar Jackson, Russell Wilson, Patrick Mahommes, Deshaun Watson and even Mitch Trubisky. They don't know that they have to play contain on certain plays like the QB is a RB because he technically is both as he is allowed to run. They don't know that the only way the Edge rushers can go around the edge is if the DTs are a special fast like JJ Watt or they have a QB spy making sure to mirror the QB in the case that he runs the ball.

If the Edge rusher plays the QB like a running back the LT is aided because all he has to do is not get bull rushed into the QB. Something Leno still can't accomplish. And even though PFF says that isn't technically a pressure it might be worse to have your LT sitting in your QBs lap every time he drops back than actually pressuring him and allowing him to escape even if he is slow.

Many of us understood what we were watching. These guys are getting an introduction to analysis this year. We should all be done debating things with people who barely understand the sport though.

And yet you seem to know it all!
How'd you do it?
How did you figure out the whole game of football?

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Imagine defending a GM who’s answer to the QB spot is

Glennon
Trubisky
Foles

Imagine being that person?