Trubs > Foles

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think you can count the Atlanta as a win for Trubisky.

Let's see how Foles plays against the worst defense the Bears have faced all year on Thursday. That will give a better indicator where its at.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
as bad as he may have looked yesterday, Mitch would have been shitting his pants and thrown at least 2 INTs, 3-4 sacks, and probably a fumble. God is good.

Pure speculation and excuses for Foles. Mitch may suck but he can move. If Foles can’t hit open receivers then he is useless because he’s a statue.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pure speculation and excuses for Foles. Mitch may suck but he can move. If Foles can’t hit open receivers then he is useless because he’s a statue.
I never said he sucked, and yeah he's got some wheels but he seems to forget that he can run at times. They played exclusively zone the entire game, where exactly would he run? Don't answer that, lol my speculation is based off his past performances. Love Mitch and hope he does well on his future team.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
I never said he sucked, and yeah he's got some wheels but he seems to forget that he can run at times. They played exclusively zone the entire game, where exactly would he run? Don't answer that, lol my speculation is based off his past performances. Love Mitch and hope he does well on his future team.

Your post was dumb and nothing but you trying to defend Foles with some nonsense speculation that Trubisky would have been way worse. You don’t know what would have happened. Indy would have had to gameplan differently.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
The whole point of bringing in Foles was because he understood defenses better and can hit the open receiver.....

without looking at game film, I don't know how good he was at the first part. The second part was bad yesterday.

Foles expected completion percentage differential over the past two games is negative....that isn't a bad thing by itself, but when you factor in actual completion percentage, aggressiveness and air yards, the past couple games are not great. The Indy game factored in a lot more.

His average time to throw also shows how much of a statue he is....Trubisky, behind the same oline, is getting more time to throw because he can create it.....almost a half second more

The oline is going to look worse when Foles is in there.

Nagy needs to design plays to get the ball out of Foles' hands quicker because of this. That will help Foles not have to avoid rushes as much.

The TB defense could be what the doctor ordered to help Foles get on track.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Your post was dumb and nothing but you trying to defend Foles with some nonsense speculation that Trubisky would have been way worse. You don’t know what would have happened. Indy would have had to gameplan differently.

K thanks.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
What good has that done him? Once a month he gives you a game where you're reminded he can move. He's been scared shitless since getting injured last season.

I'll take the statue because the mobile guy not only completely lacks any confidence but his team doesn't believe in him and on top of that, he's inaccurate on throws of every level and dumb as a statue. Foles can shit the bed from here on out and it's still the right move. Trubs is bad. He's proven it.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
It gives you more than Foles when he can’t hit open receivers.

Your opinions are nonsensical and ridiculous. So if sucks he was still the right option. Okay? What planet do you live on where you think you can say such stupid things and people are supposed to respect your takes?

Last edited:

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
I don't think you can count the Atlanta as a win for Trubisky.

Let's see how Foles plays against the worst defense the Bears have faced all year on Thursday. That will give a better indicator where its at.

They already faced the worst defense in the league. Bucs are not great but not terrible. I think they are top 5 against the rush.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
It’s kind of a race to be bad with the Bucs and Atlanta. Foles should have a good night.