CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I don't believe anyone said otherwise.

well, you asked for an explanation as to how trubs could be 3-0* and Foles 0-1.

CygnusX44

Bulgogi Apparatus
Liked Posts:
BEARS football!!! Stop arguing QB’s. Trubz is better. Our games depend on one thing - the refs. We never get any breaks. Trubz will be back and lead us to 15 wins.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
What good has that done him? Once a month he gives you a game where you're reminded he can move. He's been scared shitless since getting injured against the Vikings in 2018.

I'll take the statue because the mobile guy not only completely lacks any confidence but his team doesn't believe in him and on top of that, he's inaccurate on throws of every level and dumb as a statue. Foles can shit the bed from here on out and it's still the right move. Trubs is bad. He's proven it.
I fixed your post, just a bit.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Mitch is 2-0 as a starter this year, just like pitching you don't get the win unless your team is up when you are pulled from the game.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
You’d honestly think Trubisky was 0-3 with 0 touchdowns and 10 interceptions with the sad false narratives you guys try and push. The reality is Trubisky, while annoyingly inaccurate and not really a great leader can run the ball. He made defenses respect that. Foles is a statue and people are going to destroy him and Leno. And the fact is Trubisky protected guys like Leno with his mobility. Another reality that you guys don’t want to acknowledge is how much that changes everything in an offense when a QB is mobile. Maybe if Foles was freaking Brees it wouldn’t matter. He’s not good enough to be a statue though. You guys are going to realize how maddening it is when it’s in your face the rest of the season. He also missEd throws all game. The thing he was supposed to be able to do that Mitch couldn’t. He couldn’t even do that.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Mitch is 2-0 as a starter this year, just like pitching you don't get the win unless your team is up when you are pulled from the game.
That isnt how football works.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Trubs is 3-0 as a starter
Foles is 0-1 as a starter

Discuss these indisputable facts, thanks
Why aren’t you?

Mitch is 0-0 in the super bowl
Nick is 1-0 in the super bowl

Mitch is 0-1 in the playoffs against Nick’s team
Nick is 1-0 in the playoffs against Mitch’s team

Discuss these indisputable facts....TYIA

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Mitch is 3-0 as a starter this year, Foles is 0-1. Care to explain?
You be an say Mitch is 3-0 in games he started but you say he has won 3 games so you know exactly what people mean

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Why aren’t you?

Mitch is 0-0 in the super bowl
Nick is 1-0 in the super bowl

Mitch is 0-1 in the playoffs against Nick’s team
Nick is 1-0 in the playoffs against Mitch’s team

Discuss these indisputable facts....TYIA
Thanks for the history lesson Gramps, but lets stick to discussing this season for now.

Thanks

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
You’d honestly think Trubisky was 0-3 with 0 touchdowns and 10 interceptions with the sad false narratives you guys try and push. The reality is Trubisky, while annoyingly inaccurate and not really a great leader can run the ball. He made defenses respect that. Foles is a statue and people are going to destroy him and Leno. And the fact is Trubisky protected guys like Leno with his mobility. Another reality that you guys don’t want to acknowledge is how much that changes everything in an offense when a QB is mobile. Maybe if Foles was freaking Brees it wouldn’t matter. He’s not good enough to be a statue though. You guys are going to realize how maddening it is when it’s in your face the rest of the season. He also missEd throws all game. The thing he was supposed to be able to do that Mitch couldn’t. He couldn’t even do that.

I would also like to say I hope this whiny rant is wrong and Foles comes out Thursday and rolls.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Although this is a trolly post, Foles did not look good at all yesterday. The protection was certainly bad, as was the running game, but Foles accuracy was bad yesterday even when he did get a chance to set his feet.

Foles deserves a stretch of games to start and cannot be judged only against the #1 defense. He likely will play much better.

But yesterday was very very ugly for Nick and the offense.