Two qbs we could draft

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
We could take either of these two in the 3rd or 4th round (via trade) and give us a chance of picking up a talented qb who could possibly turn into something. One of these guys we all know about the other guy hasnt really been mentioned but i think hes worth a serious look especially in the 4th possibly 5th round.
Possible 3rd rounder depending on workouts which im guessing would be the situation with the combine likely not happening
4th possibly 5th round. Big arm, athletic but questionable decision making although showed improvement this season.
Draft one of these guys and put them on the bench and let them learn. Give them a couple starts late in the season and see what youve got.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Great analysis

One guy is staying in college

The other guy couldn't beat out Kyle Trask who everyone doesn't want

Are you Ryan pace?

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Franks is a bum.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I was a proponent for getting a quarterback later in the draft cause they won't be some overrated college darling that won't translate to the NFL because whoever drafts them will think they're NFL ready and whatever else. another sob story like the 12 quarterbacks the Browns drafted that didn't amount to anything before Mayfield.

the reason why it won't work? the Chicago Bears in their current iteration have taken functionally working and productive players and turned them into chicken shit. I have zero faith they could develop some kind of raw talent out of college into a useful player.

that is of course unless the team moves on from Nagy. this bullshit asterisked playoff run probably saves him, even though he hasn't earned anything.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Franks is a bum.
Ok but if we pick him him in the 5th or later or heck if hes undrafted you can sign him. Big, athletic and strong arm is worth taking a chance on. He lost his job at Florida because of injury and i believe hes got the physical talent its just a matter of development.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Ok but if we pick him him in the 5th or later or heck if hes undrafted you can sign him. Big, athletic and strong arm is worth taking a chance on. He lost his job at Florida because of injury and i believe hes got the physical talent its just a matter of development.
Before he got injured Florida fans wanted him out. He's not a good QB.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I watch lots of Arkansas football and I can tell you Franks is trash. My new theory is that Trubs doesn't come back and the Bears are thinking about getting Wentz/Watson/Stafford/Rivers, or Pace is trading up to get Trey Lance

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Really, Ridder is going back? Bums me out. He was my mid round guy.

gocbears

Liked Posts:
Let's look at it this way: the Bears have three ineffective players occupying a QB position, will a drafted QB (in any round) replace any of the current crop, and improve the team? My impression is the Bears have two back up QBs & one QB, if not for covid, probably wouldn't be in the NFL this season.
The new HC should help identify the football player that will improve the QB room. I think all fans want a HOF under center, but would really just be happy with someone that makes the team competitive in every game.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
We do not have a 4th round pick, it was traded to the Viking to move up and select all pro/all unseen OLB fucking Trevis Gipson, Add this to the list of cunt face Pace's 'trade up and miss' technique he's mastered.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
We could take either of these two in the 3rd or 4th round (via trade) and give us a chance of picking up a talented qb who could possibly turn into something. One of these guys we all know about the other guy hasnt really been mentioned but i think hes worth a serious look especially in the 4th possibly 5th round.
Possible 3rd rounder depending on workouts which im guessing would be the situation with the combine likely not happening
4th possibly 5th round. Big arm, athletic but questionable decision making although showed improvement this season.
Draft one of these guys and put them on the bench and let them learn. Give them a couple starts late in the season and see what youve got.
Why draft a QB if we have Nagy calling plays?..We will just ruin another guy.