Two things from today

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
After watching this hapless excuse of a football franchise operate today I have concluded these two things.

1. This team has no foundation to build on going forward, it has no talent any where on the filed. You can throw what ever name you want at me, they are guys who would not start on 90% of the teams in this league, with the exception of Jeffery, who I will not count as he going to get the fuck out of this hell hole football state, and I mean the entire state is a hell hole of football, from top to bottom. There isn't a team in the entire state of Illinois that has a clue of what football is. So you now wait for 3 years for both Fox and Pace to be shown the door, then the McStupids will hire the next guy who repeats what you have been seeing for 3 decades.

2. How stupid are people to buy season tickets at the prices this team demands, to watch a lousy team, in a city park that they call thier home filed, win one game every 3 years. It's absolutely mind blowing.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Sad thing is they should trade Jeffrey for picks.

mcbear34

Here for the Wins
Liked Posts:
number 1 seems like a long piss in the middle of the night.

number 2 has a "But" word that seems like a spelling error, but reminds me of a quick shit in a diarrhea era. Let's go Cubs!

One Team

Liked Posts:
But they have Green Bay coming up on Thursday!! Let's see what they're made of!

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
number 1 seems like a long piss in the middle of the night.

number 2 has a "But" word that seems like a spelling error, but reminds me of a quick shit in a diarrhea era. Let's go Cubs!

Honestly, if that is what you have to say to defend this team then you are part of the problem as well. Good luck with this bunch for the next 30+ years, I hope you have all the fun and enjoyment you are so longing for.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
After watching this hapless excuse of a football franchise operate today I have concluded these two things.

1. This team has no foundation to build on going forward, it has no talent any where on the filed. You can throw what ever name you want at me, they are guys who would not start on 90% of the teams in this league, with the exception of Jeffery, who I will not count as he going to get the fuck out of this hell hole football state, and I mean the entire state is a hell hole of football, from top to bottom. There isn't a team in the entire state of Illinois that has a clue of what football is. So you now wait for 3 years for both Fox and Pace to be shown the door, then the McStupids will hire the next guy who repeats what you have been seeing for 3 decades.

2. How stupid are people to buy season tickets at the prices this team demands, to watch a lousy team, in a city park that they call thier home filed, win one game every 3 years. It's absolutely mind blowing.

That is a quality post for an obviously quality person.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
That is a quality post for an obviously quality person.

not sure I see what you are trying to defend in your response back. Is anything of what I said not spot on? Or are you just blindly defending this pile of shit team. If there was one constructive thing to say about them I would.....but nothing comes to mind, unless you want to enlighten me.

mcbear34

Here for the Wins
Liked Posts:
look guy, no one is defending this team or the front office on this board- they suck. Just make your posts make sense. Ya we're all super pissed off, let's pour that energy into good for the Cubs.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
look guy, no one is defending this team or the front office on this board- they suck. Just make your posts make sense. Ya we're all super pissed off, let's pour that energy into good for the Cubs.

You need to point out to me what in my post does not make sense. I'm not pissed, I knew this team was a shit show, I was just in a situation today where I had to watch this game due to the situation I was in, and of course you were not here with me and the people I was with watching this game, but in the 3rd I called the score 17 to 16. Doesn't matter to me if you believe it or not.

As far as the Cubs, I hope they win.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:

grammar.gif

Runon sentence

Let's see some periods out there, citizen.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
Field. Its field my friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
:hawked: