Two things I’m worried about..

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You guys probably won’t believe me lol but I told friends before the season started (and before we got Mack) that we are going far into the playoffs this season even though I heard over and over stuff like “not this season but next season we would be good”.. Hell, even after we got Mack we still had no respect from anyone, and they had us finishing third behind the queens and the Fudge Packers.. so my confidence in this team is through the roof, but there are still some worries and butterflies coming into this game. Those are the shit refs screwing us like they did in Miami game, where they took that game away from us with their phantom calls, and many others games this season where they don’t call obvious holds for us especially against the Fudge.. so I definitely don’t wanna see us play against two teams(Eagles and Refs)... The second worry is obviously Parkey and I don’t have to explain anything about his suckery..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
You guys probably won’t believe me lol but I told friends before the season started (and before we got Mack) that we are going far into the playoffs this season even though I heard over and over stuff like “not this season but next season we would be good”.. Hell, even after we got Mack we still had no respect from anyone, and they had us finishing third behind the queens and the Fudge Packers.. so my confidence in this team is through the roof, but there are still some worries and butterflies coming into this game. Those are the shit refs screwing us like they did in Miami game, where they took that game away from us with their phantom calls, and many others games this season where they don’t call obvious holds for us especially against the Fudge.. so I definitely don’t wanna see us play against two teams(Eagles and Refs)... The second worry is obviously Parkey and I don’t have to explain anything about his suckery..

Remember when you posted that you wanted to shoot Robbie Gould in the head for missing a FG?

What are your thoughts on Cody Parkey?

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Remember when you posted that you wanted to shoot Robbie Gould in the head for missing a FG?

I guess u have nothing better in your life than to troll. Do u?

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

First you claimed I said that I wanna shoot him in the face and now you say in the head.. so which is it bud? Lol at least people now know ur full of it..

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
First you claimed I said that I wanna shoot him in the face and now you say in the head.. so which is it bud? Lol at least people now know ur full of it..

Are faces not located on the head?

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

My thoughts is I think he is gonna screw us by hitting an upright like usual if he has the chance.. so I hope he doesn’t have the opportunity to kick any fg’s in this game.. only thing he should kick are the extra points and kickoffs lol.

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My thoughts is I think he is gonna screw us by hitting an upright like usual if he has the chance.. so I hope he doesn’t have the opportunity to kick any fg’s in this game.. only thing he should kick are the extra points and kickoffs lol.

Actually how many extra points has he missed this season? I forget [emoji23]

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

I got shot in the leg a while ago but told a friend i got shot in the thigh.....i'm such a liar.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Well not all heads have faces if u know what I mean :p lol

You wont be shooting anyone in the face or head, pussy.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Well not all heads have faces if u know what I mean [emoji14] lol

This just got rather homoerotic.

Be careful with your gay comments, you could put wheels in motion in ways that you may regret.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk