TY Hilton to Bears?

Visionman

Liked Posts:
yes, Fields had a good day…throwing to WRs mist haven’t heard of. So why would we need to bring in a vet (at a higher cost) to replace one of these guys? We wouldn’t be looking for a WR to fill in more than a few weeks of camp.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
yes, Fields had a good day…throwing to WRs mist haven’t heard of. So why would we need to bring in a vet (at a higher cost) to replace one of these guys? We wouldn’t be looking for a WR to fill in more than a few weeks of camp.
Aren’t you the reetard who wanted the bears to elevate Rodney Adams last year and they finally did and he dropped the only pass thrown to him?

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Because the offense won’t be playing a crappy bears defense without their best player and the entire starting secondary riding stationary bikes watching UDFA’s cover their WRs

Montucky

Liked Posts:
The more I think about Hilton the more I like it. Perfect for JF1. I don’t think he’d make it a full season though.
I'm not sure he can make it a full half.

Still, a better idea than Odell Beckham Jr.!

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Jordan you might want to look into the salary cap ramifications of trying to sign even one of these high level receivers.