Tyrus trade idea

Basghetti80

Liked Posts:
Tyrus Thomas to Golden State for Kelenna Azubuike and Brandan Wright?

vhans5219

Liked Posts:
i want tyrus thomas to say i love tyrus

vhans5219

Liked Posts:
i meant i want tyrus to stay with the bulls

SouL EateR

Liked Posts:
vhans5219 wrote:
i meant i want tyrus to stay with the bulls
Finally someone who agrees with me,,,,Although if Tyrus were to be traded this would be a pretty decent return..But f that keep Tyrus..lol

Simeon2UC

Liked Posts:
This Tyrus Thomas year to put up or find the exist. If it were up to me, Tyrus would sign a 5 year deal with us. I think high of this dude. I hope Sidney Green really shows him the rope of success. I think Green will make him a better player for next year. I heard them guys are improving rapidly - Noah and Thomas. My cousin said he saw Noah at a mini camp and he bulked up - in his words, "Noah looking like Tiny Lister".

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Simeon2UC wrote:
This Tyrus Thomas year to put up or find the exist. If it were up to me, Tyrus would sign a 5 year deal with us. I think high of this dude. I hope Sidney Green really shows him the rope of success. I think Green will make him a better player for next year. I heard them guys are improving rapidly - Noah and Thomas. My cousin said he saw Noah at a mini camp and he bulked up - in his words, "Noah looking like Tiny Lister".

a 5 year deal for Tyrus? Bulls will trade him before even offering a dime.

PJ Brown

Liked Posts:
I'm not sure GSW would really want Tyrus, given that they have Anthony Randolph, who they'd like to find minutes for. I guess I'd do the trade if it could be done.

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
in GS's system, i bet they'd like to play tyrus at the 4 and randolph (6-10) at the 5, that could work.

PJ Brown

Liked Posts:
Randolph is still pretty skinny, plus they do have Biedrins, and if not him Stoudemire.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don´t want to see Tyrus being traded, too. He is such an athletic guy Offensively and defensively. Imagine the Bulls would trade him. We would end up with a frontcourt with Noah, Miller and Gray??? That´s a pretty slow frontcourt don´t you think? And don´t expect the Bulls would get a better frontcourt player than Tyrus. You have to make a big package around Tyrus if you want to trade him. And the Bulls are not able to make such a package right now.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
We just drafted two young, athletic PFs to go with Noah. Sure if you say Miller and Gray it sounds slow, but Gray is an end of bench scrub and Miller is expiring.

Jamfan

Twitter: @jamfan41
Liked Posts:
Tyrus doesn't have any trade value at all right now. I don't know one team that would take him.