UDFA Thread

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Top end UDFAs don't like to sign with solid teams with little holes like the Bears because they want a chance to make the team.

Applefan

Liked Posts:
I want steven montez if he is available.

Havent kept up

Nagy has traditionally only kept 3 qb's. There will be no rookie camp or OTA's. Gotta figure Tyler Bray will get all the 2nd(If Trubs and Foles are spliiting no.1) and 3rd string reps. No room for another guy. What would be the incentive to sign here if you're a rookie qb.

Applefan

Liked Posts:
Top end UDFAs don't like to sign with solid teams with little holes like the Bears because they want a chance to make the team.

Exactly. 3rd string RB and 5th safety are the only realistic spot a UDFA has. Unless Lazor and Flip have talked Nagy into going with 3 qb's in the regular season, then naybe a rookie can challenge Bray. Not likely.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
DLLacale LondonWIU
OLDieter EiselenYale
OLBadara TraoreLSU
RBArtavis PierceOregon State
EdgeLedarius MackBuffalo
LBReshad SmithFAU
WRAhmad WagnerKentucky

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
DL Trevor McSwain Duke

BPo001

Liked Posts:
Damn, Hot Rod headed to the Colts.

The #Colts are signing Georgia kicker Rodrigo Blankenship, source said. A new home for Hot Rod.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I think that's was the one that got our hopes up. I believe he's in Seattle.

Yeah that's my bad. I was so hyped to see it that i posted it then noticed it didn't even have the blue checkmark.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
RB Artavis Pierce, Oregon State
OL Badara Traore, LSU
OL Dieter Eiselen, Yale
WR Ahmad Wagner, Kentucky
DL LaCale London, Western Illinois
DE LeDarius Mack, Buffalo
OLB Rashad Smith, Florida Atlantic

Last edited:

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
i like the pickups, at least the ones that have some film on them. If younger mack keeps learning he may be a force as a situational pass rusher

Bergz22

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
QB Anthony Gordon Washington State signed with bears

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Nagy has traditionally only kept 3 qb's. There will be no rookie camp or OTA's. Gotta figure Tyler Bray will get all the 2nd(If Trubs and Foles are spliiting no.1) and 3rd string reps. No room for another guy. What would be the incentive to sign here if you're a rookie qb.

If a rookie doesnt think they can beat out Tyler Bray for a job they must simply not believe in theselves.

It's very unlikely both Trubs and Foles are on the 53 man roster next year. A rookie has a good opportunity to learn the playbook, develop, and make the 53 man roster next year. If they show alot of promise, they will either be on pur 53 this year or another team will poach them on to their 53.

Either way, theres a reason so there weren't many QBs taken. It's not a big need for alot of teams. Cam Newton and Winston cant even get a good shot at a fair starting job. These UDFAs will be thankful to be on a PS.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Yo I like how me makes subtle movements in the 2nd level gaining every yard possible he runs away from everyone and he makes subtle cuts in the hole without losing speed, he is actually really tough I didn't see a single tackle result in going backwards ofc he should have some film of him going backwards but those are in more extreme conditions I'm sure.