UDFA Thread

xvflutop

Liked Posts:
Yo I like how me makes subtle movements in the 2nd level gaining every yard possible he runs away from everyone and he makes subtle cuts in the hole without losing speed, he is actually really tough I didn't see a single tackle result in going backwards ofc he should have some film of him going backwards but those are in more extreme conditions I'm sure.
Every highlight was basically the announcers saying "Pierce through a big hole." like to see how well he runs behind the bears line.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Every highlight was basically the announcers saying "Pierce through a big hole." like to see how well he runs behind the bears line.
No one can run behind that line last season

Applefan

Liked Posts:
NEW HAVEN, Conn. – Yale University football All-American Dieter Eiselen has signed a professional contract with the NFL's Chicago Bears. Just minutes after the conclusion of the 2020 NFL Draft, Eiselen made his pro football dream come true as a priority, undrafted free agent.

Eiselen, a Stellenbosch, South Africa, native has gone from a former rugby player and Olympic weightlifter with no organized football experience to two-time Ivy League champion and now NFL player in just six years. has signed a professional contract with the NFL's Chicago Bears. Just minutes after the conclusion of the 2020 NFL Draft, Eiselen made his pro football dream come true as a priority,

Umm. What position does he play? It doesn't say that anywhere. It shouldn't be up to the reader to have to Google him.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
I saw a lot of power against inferior talent. What was missing in my untrained eye. . Technique. Raw power will not get you far in the NFL.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I saw a lot of power against inferior talent. What was missing in my untrained eye. . Technique. Raw power will not get you far in the NFL.

If he has half a brain, he is coachable- Oline needs coachable beef blocks. Looking forward to see if this guy can break through.

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
A little pissed we didn't sign Adrian Killins from UCF. He's a better version of Cohen imo.