Ugly Football

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Is it me or is there an unusual amount of ugly football this year?

Every year there seems to be a handful of teams that stand out from the rest of the NFL, but outside of the Broncos, is there any other teams that look like real contenders early? The Seahawks are certainly in the discussion, but are a different team on the road.

On a side note, is the quality of QB's coming out of college being negatively impacted by so many colleges running the read-option now? It seems like there has been a real shortage in well developed pocket passers the last few years.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
It certainly seems like the league has 2 great teams and then a second tier right below that, which I think the Bears are in.

maybe not, who really knows. The real identity of this team is yet to be established. We should know by week 9 or 10

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Or week 17 to be more precise

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Bengals were supposed to be one of the tops in the AFC and lost to the Browns. Who subsiquently are ruining their chances for that number one over-all pick

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I am more worried about the national defecate :smug2:

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Looks like Denver and then everybody else. They are clearly the best team in the NFL right now.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Looks like Denver and then everybody else. They are clearly the best team in the NFL right now.

Agreed. Bad part is, there is probably only 2-3 teams that have a defense that may be able to slow them down and no offenses that look to be able to out-shoot them so far.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yea yea yea, wait till the playoffs roll around and were talking about another team beating Peyton Manning and his daunting team. Shits like clockwork.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Yea yea yea, wait till the playoffs roll around and were talking about another team beating Peyton Manning and his daunting team. Shits like clockwork.

Oh I agree. Every year there are the teams that look unstoppable at the beginning of the year and shit the bed at the end and visa-versa. It's still early, so a lot can happen. But my original point was, there is usually a hand full of teams that look good and play good football early. This year, not so much.