Uh-oh: Mitch vs Fields rookie year.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Who cares anyway? Fields is now Allen because what? For every Josh Allen I can name 5 busts.

No Fields is not Allen. The point is all these comparisons are stupid because no one at this point knows Fields capacity to learn and grow. Trubisky regressed. Time will tell what happens to Fields not this stupid comparisons. You can cherry pick guys that failed and others can cherry pick guys that succeeded. It is meaningless.

all 3 of them had terrible passer ratings, which is not completely uncommon for a rookie, but when one of them has 18TD and the other has 9TD its stupid to try and make the argument that the one with 9TD is the better prospect..

Only on CSS you find people making absurd comparisons all in the quest to prop up a Bears QB that has not played well..

See above the point is it is stupid to compare period. Nothing from Josh Allen's rookie year suggested he would go on to throw for 37 and 34 TDs. He had only 10 passing TDs and 12 interceptions. Trying to add in his 8 rushing TDs is silly as that has nothing to do with his ability as a passer. He was an inaccurate and inconsistent passer whose passing stats were worse than Trubs or Fields. Now he is an elite passer. That is the point.

These comparisons mean nothing. Fielss will sink or swim based on whether he has the brain to figure it out not because of his rookie year stats.

Last edited:

Canth

Liked Posts:
Well, as long as we are going down the comparison path. Here are "generational talent" Trevor Lawrence's numbers so far this year:

1641578254924.png

Not exactly special either.

It's almost like rookie QB's in the NFL may struggle their first year especially when placed on a bad team with coaching issues.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Lol not wanting to meet an insecure bitch on the internet =pussing out

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, as long as we are going down the comparison path. Here are "generational talent" Trevor Lawrence's numbers so far this year:

View attachment 16586

Not exactly special either.

It's almost like rookie QB's in the NFL may struggle their first year especially when placed on a bad team with coaching issues.

What a bust am I right?!

Weird how the 2 best talents at QB their entire athletic careers suddenly turn into busts when they're drafted by dysfunctional franchises being mismanaged by idiot coaches.

It's almost like the situation surrounding someone plays a significant role in their performance.... who would of thought?!

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Who is your guys' favorite music artist? Led Zeppelin and Lupe Fiasco top the list for me in their respective genres.
I like your taste in music. Led Zeppelin II was the first album I ever bought.

Right now I have "Still Wish You Were Here" a tribute album to Pink Floyd. It doesnt stack up with the original but is still a good listen.

mecha

Liked Posts:
the Bears this year made many red zone trips under Fields. I mean there could've been about 20 touchdowns left off the table with the myriad of turnovers there. Nagy's philosophy isn't just hammering a nail in. it involves a bunch of other things that skirt around just hammering the nail in. the players have to execute, but I think it's pretty widely accepted here that the alleged "complexity" of his offense doesn't do the players any favors. Fields has some mechanical flaws and they're not doing anything to correct them. I hope Nagy is in fact gone by next week or else he'll wind up another damaged goods product like Cutler was. another freak physical specimen with glaring flaws that were never addressed.

I still want to know what the team talks about in their meetings. cause it clearly has nothing to do with strategy for beating other teams.

MadBearsFan

Liked Posts:
Well since Fields' season is over, and meatballs seem certain "the arrow is pointing up," let's do a side-by-side between Mitch and Fields.

CCS loves talking about average yards in the air...lol - Mitch was better.

View attachment 16559
This is exactly what my eyes have seen. I actually think Trubisky is better and will end up having a better career. Fields is a bust. A lot of fans just don’t want to admit it lol there will always be an excuse as to why it’s not Fields’ fault ?

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This is exactly what my eyes have seen. I actually think Trubisky is better and will end up having a better career. Fields is a bust. A lot of fans just don’t want to admit it lol there will always be an excuse as to why it’s not Fields’ fault ?
Another butthurt r3tard Trubisexual ?

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
and they're bottom 6 in attempts.
Bears 6th in drop %. Pretty sad that @dbldrew once again used a stat in the most specific way to work his argument. Bears have a major drop issue, point blank. Bad look by the troll.
1641605758753.png

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I like your taste in music. Led Zeppelin II was the first album I ever bought.

Right now I have "Still Wish You Were Here" a tribute album to Pink Floyd. It doesnt stack up with the original but is still a good listen.

Honestly, I'm a fan of almost all music. Except country. Country music is absolutely terrible. It's like the skidmark of music.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats