Uneven play

KOTC2

Liked Posts:
Their last two games have pretty epitomized their season, a clean game a few days ago that was capitalized by the no-hitter to looking like a bunch of buffoons' yesterday. It's very early and I'm confident they're go on a run, just too much talent on this team and getting Anderson back definitely helps. Cease gets the start tonight; dude needs to start showing he belongs in that starting rotation, he's simply been too inconsistent at this point in his career.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Their last two games have pretty epitomized their season, a clean game a few days ago that was capitalized by the no-hitter to looking like a bunch of buffoons' yesterday. It's very early and I'm confident they're go on a run, just too much talent on this team and getting Anderson back definitely helps. Cease gets the start tonight; dude needs to start showing he belongs in that starting rotation, he's simply been too inconsistent at this point in his career.
He seems like the kind of guy that needs experience and more pitches...similar trajectory to Gio who had good stuff but not good enough that he didn't need to learn how to pitch before he could consistently get MLB players out.

I hope we retain him long enough to do so.

Kopech will be back in the rotation by August, imo.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Vaughn has been overmatched so far, he doesn't look quite ready for MLB.

Really only Yermin and Eaton, and perhaps Robert, have been hitting at or above what you'd expect.

Defense and pen have been below what you'd expect, the starters have been very good imo except for Keuchel. With how poorly they've played relative to their potential, and to be just below .500, not as bad as it could be and I'd expect the bats will begin to turn soon.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
They played two solid games today. The pitching and defense was good. It's tough to win both ends of a double header especially on the road. Early start tomorrow...

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Vaughn has been overmatched so far, he doesn't look quite ready for MLB.

Really only Yermin and Eaton, and perhaps Robert, have been hitting at or above what you'd expect.

Defense and pen have been below what you'd expect, the starters have been very good imo except for Keuchel. With how poorly they've played relative to their potential, and to be just below .500, not as bad as it could be and I'd expect the bats will begin to turn soon.
I hope they didn't fuck with Vaughn's Tony Gwynn swing.

Some guys should just stick with quick to, long through...and not worry about trajectory. His swing at cal was perfect.

I'd like to see him address his body fat more effectively one of these off-seasons.