Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Does anything this moron says make any sense?

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I will be "entertaining" relatives from Chicago out here on the LeftCoast next week and only have a few hours to bullshit with the crowd at CCS,
SO,

Let it rip .... ClammieX, He8Me, SpeedRacer,TeddyGaggles and 51Dresses Or you will have to wait until the 17 seventeenth for a Wonderful Response

and in parting Fuck Off, open your eyes and Live a Little

.... I might have a "little" time to respond to Urgently Stupid Postings about Unidentified next Saturday early morning though

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I will be "entertaining" relatives from Chicago out here on the LeftCoast next week and only have a few hours to bullshit with the crowd at CCS,
SO,

Let it rip .... ClammieX, He8Me, SpeedRacer,TeddyGaggles and 51Dresses Or you will have to wait until the 17 seventeenth for a Wonderful Response

and in parting Fuck Off, open your eyes and Live a Little

.... I might have a "little" time to respond to Urgently Stupid Postings about Unidentified next Saturday early morning though
Okay thx

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Maybe he is just channeling the shoopster idk I dont get it either.

Is there a CCS rule that there must always be at least one creepy guy giving out lame nicknames. At least the shoopster wasn't a racist piece of shit like Harris.

Gw is an ok guy. It's a fucking mb

Did you apologize to HHM for that vile shit you posted about his wife yet? Until you do that I think you should shut the fuck up. Who fucking cares what you think about a racist like Harris anyway?

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is there a CCS rule that there must always be at least one creepy guy giving out lame nicknames. At least the shoopster wasn't a racist piece of shit like Harris.

Did you apologize to HHM for that vile shit you posted about his wife yet? Until you do that I think you should shut the fuck up. Who fucking cares what you think about a racist like Harris anyway?
Hey asshole HHM and I go way back. He knows I'm right about family time. I have 40 years with my wife and I hope he gets that and more with his. Fuck you.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Hey asshole HHM and I go way back. He knows I'm right about family time. I have 40 years with my wife and I hope he gets that and more with his. Fuck you.
Dude u are so right about fam time but so wrong about me lol. I can count on one hand how many family dinners I have had to miss in the last 6 months. I draw comics with my eldest, play chess with my 6 year old, have dance parties with my 3 yr old. All week. Every week. They all know more about music than ommy. They eat sauerkraut on their hotdogs. All of them are comfortable in an emergency room. Two of them could moonwalk on your face.

You dont know shit about shit.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dude u are so right about fam time but so wrong about me lol. I can count on one hand how many family dinners I have had to miss in the last 6 months. I draw comics with my eldest, play chess with my 6 year old, have dance parties with my 3 yr old. All week. Every week. They all know more about music than ommy. They eat sauerkraut on their hotdogs. All of them are comfortable in an emergency room. Two of them could moonwalk on your face.

You dont know shit about shit.

So Urblock is cool with u this week?

Its hard to keep up with that psychopaths mood swings.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Ulbrock just doubled down while pretending he has "known" HHM for years longer than the rest of us here from cbmb. I doubt he is capable of apologizing.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hey asshole HHM and I go way back.

Who fucking cares, it changes nothing.

You posted this:

a wife He says won't make it 10 years

Aside from the fact that is bullshit, it is a total lowlife move, you are a scumbag for posting it and even worse for standing by it today. A real man would own up to his fuck up and make good, you not so much.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who fucking cares, it changes nothing.

You posted this:

Aside from the fact that is bullshit, it is a total lowlife move, you are a scumbag for posting it and even worse for standing by it today. A real man would own up to his fuck up and make good, you not so much.
Fuck you. Most of you fucks couldn't raise a dog. If HHM ever reached out for help he knows I would be the first man to show up.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Fuck you. Most of you fucks couldn't raise a dog. If HHM ever reached out for help he knows I would be the first man to show up.

Stupid shit like that post changes nothing, you cowardly little bitch, man up and apologize, or even better get banned and go the fuck away you pussy.