CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Hey asshole HHM and I go way back. He knows I'm right about family time. I have 40 years with my wife and I hope he gets that and more with his. Fuck you.
You're a pathetic old man.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Fuck you. Most of you fucks couldn't raise a dog. If HHM ever reached out for help he knows I would be the first man to show up.
Funny thing is, you would be the last person he would reach out to

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Happy Sunday everyone?

It's not bad. Kind of lazy, and I think I may have just thums downed omelet about 500 times this morning. Slip of the hand.

But this thread. Imagine offering help to someone in crisis, but finding a way to make it about you.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey asshole HHM and I go way back. He knows I'm right about family time. I have 40 years with my wife and I hope he gets that and more with his. Fuck you.

Please elaborate on this

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It's not bad. Kind of lazy, and I think I may have just thums downed omelet about 500 times this morning. Slip of the hand.

But this thread. Imagine offering help to someone in crisis, but finding a way to make it about you.
Fam out of town while I work and hold down the fort. Today I lazily made an awesome steak dinner, yardwork and painted the garage blasting talking heads out into the yard. No comment on meltdown lol.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Installed a hitch on a mini-van, cleaned our tent, organized and cleaned my tackle box, restrung 2 fishing poles, made love, and giggled and wrestled with my boys. Life is good and Sundays are awesome.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Fam out of town while I work and hold down the fort. Today I lazily made an awesome steak dinner, yardwork and painted the garage blasting talking heads out into the yard. No comment on meltdown lol.

My day diverged from that. I have the place to myself this weekend also, and started today with plans to do some cleaning and tidying. and set up a patio garden for the summer. BUT, while tidying I came across what looked like a lost nub of hash. Upon further investigation, I determined it was not a dried piece of hamburger, and did a hoot with it for the first time in 8 months.

TL;DR, the patio is bare, the place is a dump, and I never knew watching two middle aged guys drive around the country rummaging for junk could be so enthralling. FML, and bravo to you, asshole.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My day diverged from that. I have the place to myself this weekend also, and started today with plans to do some cleaning and tidying. and set up a patio garden for the summer. BUT, while tidying I came across what looked like a lost nub of hash. Upon further investigation, I determined it was not a dried piece of hamburger, and did a hoot with it for the first time in 8 months.

TL;DR, the patio is bare, the place is a dump, and I never knew watching two middle aged guys drive around the country rummaging for junk could be so enthralling. FML, and bravo to you, asshole.
This is gonna hurt but when i woke up I put cannibutter in my coffee