"Unidentified "History Channel

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Saw that first episode and it was absolutely fascinating.

One thing that I noticed and you WOULD HOPE that the Think Tanks out there are doing the Same is that,

On the Infrared Images of the Object, before it moved off at Instantaneous speed, It absolutely swelled Up and Appeared to get Larger.

Now anyone familiar with the DERIVATION of E = mC (squared) understands, that as anything approaches the Speed of light that its MASS increases. This is a result of the speed of light being a LIMIT ( mathematically speaking ) So observing in our Universe that the fastest movement out there is that speed... Excepting certain anomalies like Black Holes, some Explosions et al ?? Wormholes?? Anything else out there that might happen to be at some "spike" point in the Universe.

Well, I have a Simple Explanation for the appearance of this Swelling. These "vehicles" perceptibly Can Increase their Mass before movement....probably proportionate to the G forces the "drivers" can withstand. Employing the KISS principle .... And Fake it To You Make It ....

This Instantaneous manipulation of MASS is what is being Harnessed to propel the vehicle. Like a "cloaking" device in a sense, The vehicle's mass increases and that differential is transmuted into Energy for propulsion.

NOW LIKE the Wonderful Humans that we are.... When Civilization has Observed a Phenomena in the past millennia , it has used its Creative Cyborg Mind to emulate, and duplicate its properties (Electricity, Magnetism and the generation of Hydroelectric power)
Someday Soon we will have this capability

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
A SECOND observation I want to make is that ANTS/Insects in particular can withstand tremendous CRUSHING effects peculiar to their tiny size.

The UFO was estimated to be about the size of a 40 FOOT Tic Tac

If the "drivers" of that vehicle are about the size of ANTs there could be a whole colony or civilization in that "tictac"

Also it could Explain the fact that it could get almost, Instantaneously accelerate to 7 times the speed of sound without crushing to death the pilots

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
I enjoy the UFO topic and find it fascinating. The differences in craft that are sighted and the dynamics behind them tend to also vary. I wouldn't even begin to try and start understanding the advanced physics and manipulations behind the capabilities. Could be millions of years ahead of anything we know.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Totally agree that they could be eons ahead of us.....maybe that's why they Whoooooosh away.

There could already be hundreds of colonies of ETs on Earth, but we just don't know where they are. The Ocean seems likely.

Our Habitat must be conducive to "other" forms of life as well as Earthlings.

To me, having those Navy fighter pilots tell their story AND say it was about a 40 foot TicTac that Accelerated at bone crushing speeds, seems to indicate that that one incident at least was piloted by tiny creatures.....Of course my assumption could be incorrect, maybe it was just a handful of 4-10 occupants but that acceleration is begging me to interpret those occupants and tiny, and possibly numbering in the thousands+ within

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I enjoy the UFO topic and find it fascinating. The differences in craft that are sighted and the dynamics behind them tend to also vary. I wouldn't even begin to try and start understanding the advanced physics and manipulations behind the capabilities. Could be millions of years ahead of anything we know.

Totally agree that they could be eons ahead of us.....maybe that's why they Whoooooosh away.

There could already be hundreds of colonies of ETs on Earth, but we just don't know where they are. The Ocean seems likely.

To me, having those Navy fighter pilots tell their story AND say it was about a 40 foot TicTac that Accelerated at bone crushing speeds, seems to indicate that that one incident at least was piloted by tiny creatures.....Of course my assumption could be incorrect, maybe it was just a handful of 4-10 occupants but that acceleration is begging me to interpret those occupants as tiny, and possibly numbering in the thousands+ within

Bears_804

Liked Posts:

To me, having those Navy fighter pilots tell their story AND say it was about a 40 foot TicTac that Accelerated at bone crushing speeds, seems to indicate that that one incident at least was piloted by tiny creatures.....Of course my assumption could be incorrect, maybe it was just a handful of 4-10 occupants but that acceleration is begging me to interpret those occupants as tiny, and possibly numbering in the thousands+ within
I've heard lots of theories around this. Could be that their body structure is just more evolved for space travel, or their is some sort of technology inside that protects them from such things. Also been thrown out that they're remotely controlled or operated via robotics. Who really knows.

I don't go so far as the earth inhabited by multiple colonies, but I buy into some of the more ancient interventions. I do think they're visiting for observational and research purposes. Living among us goes a little far for me, but anything is possible. They're obviously here, and have been here, so what the hell do I really know.

IF they were here, I think the oceans and beneath the polar caps would be the ideal locations for seclusion.

Also, just because they are here, doesn't mean that our environment is conducive towards another being. Just as though we want to visit other locations that we can't survive on, doesn't mean we don't want to explore them.

Last edited:

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I've heard lots of theories around this. Could be that their body structure is just more evolved for space travel, or their is some sort of technology inside that protects them from such things. Also been thrown out that they're remotely controlled or operated via robotics. Who really knows.

I don't go so far as the earth inhabited by multiple colonies, but I buy into some of the more ancient interventions. I do think they're visiting for observational and research purposes. Living among us goes a little far for me, but anything is possible. They're obviously here, and have been here, so what the hell do I really know.

IF they were here, I think the oceans and beneath the polar caps would be the ideal locations for seclusion.

Also, just because they are here, doesn't mean that our environment is conducive towards another being. Just as though we want to visit other locations that we can't survive on, doesn't mean we don't want to explore them.

True enough about Our Habitat being great for other celestial creatures Is My Assumption. For all we know instead of Carbon Hydrogen & Oxygen et al THEY could have adapted to their habitats totally Photosynthetically or other method which is unknown defying explanation to Earthlings. Could be that Salt water is perfect for their STP analogues to utilize in their chemistry
Most chemical reactions though do have a Heat element that drives them towards products C + D
But even chemistry is up for grabs except for the use of the Periodic Chart as to what constitutes their makeup

Last edited:

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
A SECOND observation I want to make is that ANTS/Insects in particular can withstand tremendous CRUSHING effects peculiar to their tiny size.

The UFO was estimated to be about the size of a 40 FOOT Tic Tac

If the "drivers" of that vehicle are about the size of ANTs there could be a whole colony or civilization in that "tictac"

Also it could Explain the fact that it could get almost, Instantaneously accelerate to 7 times the speed of sound without crushing to death the pilots
a brain in something the size of an ant would never have the capacity to be that smart unless it were some sort of nano technology you see inside computer chips.
This raises different questions for me. Part life, part computer? For humans, their bodies simply can't live at certain speeds so it would have to be some sort of life form that can withstand forces outside of a humans capabilities.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
a brain in something the size of an ant would never have the capacity to be that smart unless it were some sort of nano technology you see inside computer chips.
This raises different questions for me. Part life, part computer? For humans, their bodies simply can't live at certain speeds so it would have to be some sort of life form that can withstand forces outside of a humans capabilities.

I agree that their brain could not be "our type" and be in something so small. However, evolution on other planets/celestial bodies could take a "Collective" approach and the whole civilization could be learning at once as a Directive from experience.

For all we know their total exterior, instead of skin could be neurons. We don't know, BUT finally, there is a real dialogue about their reality from actual DoD videos that have been released.

And possibly in their evolution part machine could easily be a reality. I already have two prosthetic hips. Two total Hip replacements and do everything better than 20 yrs ago after rehab. A new lease on life and activity. An advanced civilization could substitute most everything I could imagine

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Some impressive random capitalization ITT. Is this your little pretend "nephew", the only college student in America that does not have a computer, posting this?

Did you have a nice vacation ?
I hope you and your family had a great time

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Saw that first episode and it was absolutely fascinating.

One thing that I noticed and you WOULD HOPE that the Think Tanks out there are doing the Same is that,

On the Infrared Images of the Object, before it moved off at Instantaneous speed, It absolutely swelled Up and Appeared to get Larger.

Now anyone familiar with the DERIVATION of E = mC (squared) understands, that as anything approaches the Speed of light that its MASS increases. This is a result of the speed of light being a LIMIT ( mathematically speaking ) So observing in our Universe that the fastest movement out there is that speed... Excepting certain anomalies like Black Holes, some Explosions et al ?? Wormholes?? Anything else out there that might happen to be at some "spike" point in the Universe.

Well, I have a Simple Explanation for the appearance of this Swelling. These "vehicles" perceptibly Can Increase their Mass before movement....probably proportionate to the G forces the "drivers" can withstand. Employing the KISS principle .... And Fake it To You Make It ....

This Instantaneous manipulation of MASS is what is being Harnessed to propel the vehicle. Like a "cloaking" device in a sense, The vehicle's mass increases and that differential is transmuted into Energy for propulsion.

NOW LIKE the Wonderful Humans that we are.... When Civilization has Observed a Phenomena in the past millennia , it has used its Creative Cyborg Mind to emulate, and duplicate its properties (Electricity, Magnetism and the generation of Hydroelectric power)
Someday Soon we will have this capability

I actually went ahead and streamed about half of this show. To the First Thing you Noticed, re "It absolutely swelled Up and Appeared to get Larger." they explicitly explained that that was the pilot taking the infra red images "zooming in".

Unf***ing real you are this dumb. Explains your postings in B&I quite well.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I actually went ahead and streamed about half of this show. To the First Thing you Noticed, re "It absolutely swelled Up and Appeared to get Larger." they explicitly explained that that was the pilot taking the infra red images "zooming in".

Unf***ing real you are this dumb. Explains your postings in B&I quite well.

OMG the object itself within the crosshairs swelled before moving This wasn't the zooming, it was the object. When it took off it was back to normal size after converting the Mass increase into propulsion. Geeeeeesh & Whoooosssh Over Your Head.

Fine tooth combing my posts I see. Proof I am affecting your sensibilities

BTW I posted in the Exercise Thread too.... You might wanna "Comb" thru them also

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
OMG the object itself within the crosshairs swelled before moving This wasn't the zooming, it was the object. When it took off it was back to normal size after converting the Mass increase into propulsion. Geeeeeesh

They EXPLICITLY addressed that. One guy asked,"So what's going on there." The other guy said,"That's the pilot zooming in." Jesus, it was so clear, and you completely missed it, and went off on your fantasy.

Watch it again, moron.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Last edited: