Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
51Dresses is back at it with his "Uni-glorious" remarks, entertaining himself between trying on sarongs and skirts. Did you try on Eight today ? He8Me ??

Do you have me confused with @Warden of the Northeast, or are your nicknames randomly generated, or is this a reference to something I'm not familiar with? The few nicknames that I am able to decipher are really bad, not creative, funny, or interesting. You should stop talking about being creative, that is not working for you.

the tyranny of the minorities

A friendly reminder that you are not just a moron but in fact also a racist piece of shit. Those two things go together a lot it seems, coincidence?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Do you have me confused with @Warden of the Northeast, or are your nicknames randomly generated, or is this a reference to something I'm not familiar with? The few nicknames that I am able to decipher are really bad, not creative, funny, or interesting. You should stop talking about being creative, that is not working for you.

A friendly reminder that you are not just a moron but in fact also a racist piece of shit. Those two things go together a lot it seems, coincidence?
U dont think He8Me with the 8 bolded is clever? I dont know what it means or how it is supposed to shade me but it really seems like it is supposed to be funny and perhaps is meant to be clever.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
U dont think He8Me with the 8 bolded is clever? I dont know what it means or how it is supposed to shade me but it really seems like it is supposed to be funny and perhaps is meant to be clever.

He goes on about being creative while not showing any signs of creativity. Remember Albert Flasher, another Trump supporter that used to constantly talk about how funny he was, while never being even remotely funny.

Two things they have in common with their hero, claiming to be things they are not.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

3+ On the Creativity scale....2 pts alone on your attempt to throw it back on me !!! BRAVO !! you are doin it!!!! The little engine that COULD !!!!!! 51 Dresses keep it up. You are endearing yourself to me !!

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He goes on about being creative while not showing any signs of creativity. Remember Albert Flasher, another Trump supporter that used to constantly talk about how funny he was, while never being even remotely funny.

Two things they have in common with their hero, claiming to be things they are not.

OK.... 2.75 pts .... but not quite as good as your 3 + I have faith in you to do Better. You can do it You Can Do It !!!

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Regressing, sorry but not up to your 'normal' standards 3.5 pts

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Holy shit. I thought i saw the worst psychotic break of my life last summer with a family member.

@gwharris2254 is really outdoing the wreckage I encountered... yikes. Someone get 911 on speed dial before he hurts someone.

Gotta give you a 3.5 just for initial effort. Carrots will be doled out to "newBies" Good Job !!!!

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Creativity Scale rating is pretty low BUT

Smack Talk level is at 5+ Good Job Area51
!!!

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
@gwharris2254 does not know how to multi quote and is bleeding out all over the place.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
@gwharris2254 does not know how to multi quote and is bleeding out all over the place.

I have to use different scales for you guys. I will primarily be grading you on 'The Smack Talk" scale not the Creativity scale nor the "Triggered" scales. You 'seem' reasonable enough not to be on the "Triggered" scale Consequently smack talk it is.
I reserve the right to grade you on Any scale I choose and to nametag you with whichever appropriate nickname is beckoning me from our discourse DressedUp51 ... ( CYA/CCS )
Smack Talk 4.0

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Observations Episode 4 June 21st

The Teddy Roosevelt Carrier group off the East coast near Jacksonville and the Potomac on exercises has encountered unidentifieds. Fact. Interviews with two+ corroborate it. Their accounts leave me with the following :

1 ) The cube within a sphere flew directly at two in formation splitting the aircraft. Almost AS IF they were saying, " NOTICE US DUMMIES "

Supposedly prop driven WW II fighters encountered unidentifieds also, calling them Foo Foos .... 70 Years Ago

It seems to me that they are trying to get our ATTENTION and have been.

To Me this begs the Question, Why are WE not installing some type of "Flash" beacon/EMR/transmitter/Laser/3603D that outlines Our English language as well as all known languages and Asking Them,

" Let's Meet, Help Us Become a Better Civilization " ? ? ?

...a) The Cube was within a Sphere....Illustrates the spherical shape, curved encompassing 3D surface is necessary ?? for space warping/ anti-gravity activities. Maybe they are enabling these encounters So That We, as a Civilization, EMULATE them ??? and Advance thru Imitation ??

...b) Encounters were not a TicTac this time. Are there Two distinct unidentified civilizations allowing themselves to be Observed ? Are there More than Two ?? Have "They" already pow-wowed about not contacting us but 'strictly' letting us observe ??
Maybe one of the unidentified civilizations will Meet with us after a push Button request from encountering carrier jets ??

How much would it cost Our Nation to place an instantaneous transmitter of some type in our aircraft that will spell out Let's Meet ? Let's say it's $10,000.00 each, times 1000 units is 10 million.....a Paltry sum when thinking of the unheralded advancement a 'tutoring/nurturing' civilization would do for the Earth.

2 ) The Teddy Roosevelt pilots said that there was a "Formation" .... like a wedge in front of the DoD declassified vid of a 'rotating' mini planet Saturn with a ring in appearance, that did the perpendicular to the 120mph wind and stopped midair without 'falling' They said the rear admiral came into the room to view the vid and left after about 5 seconds..... They also stated that the vid did not show the forward wedge formation.

....a) Why a wedge formation in front ?? Was the trailing vehicle 'Vulnerable' ?? They 'seem' too advanced to be Vulnerable so why the Wedge in front ? Tradition from their Past ?? Calling our Attention thru this tactic ... TicTac is TacTic juxtaposed, but forgive this digression ....
Any Help from members is welcomed explaining the Why of that Wedge.
Maybe one of the civilizations is 'threatened' by another on our planet and chose that Wedge Formation for Defense ??

...b) If the Wedge was to protect the inner vehicle from us, Wouldn't they have placed one Above or two/ Below/In Front/and Behind for a 3D protective formation ?? Obviously they were not concerned by us being Under them.....
The 'Vulnerability' formation they flew seemed to be one of illustration, tradition, or for defense against a possible 'hostile' civilization, possibly in Front of them.

If unidentifieds are flying Protective Wedges, shouldn't WE BE CONCERNED ? of possible Non-Benevolent aliens around Our Planet too ?

As Always, please add any comments or observations.... TIA

napo55

Liked Posts:
Well, maybe pilots will be less afraid to report UAPs (UFO has come to mean alien controlled and we don't really know what is going on) now that some respected pilots have gone on TV. Only a fraction of actual observations are reported because of fear of being stigmatized and career suicide.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well, maybe pilots will be less afraid to report UAPs (UFO has come to mean alien controlled and we don't really know what is going on) now that some respected pilots have gone on TV. Only a fraction of actual observations are reported because of fear of being stigmatized and career suicide.

Yea. I was really surprised to see Active military personnel interviewed without a hidden face and 'scrambled' voice.

Definitely could be committing career suicide, but they feel that it is an important enough threat to report it to Congress.

Glad that these vids have been declassified by the Department of Defense and being rationally studied with followup interviews

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
So obviously you must be watching right now. Give us some rational input
Even 'smarty pants' comments are OK

I am now convinced that you may be an alien. We mean you no harm and welcome to planet Earth.