Unpopular opinion (apparently??) - The Bears are NOT Superbowl contenders yet.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Something no one ever considers: the bears were far and away the healthiest team in the NFL last season.

I have considered that dozens of times.

Something no one ever truly considered: That health cost them a playoff win because if Parkey was on IR...Bears win.

Put that in your pipe and consider it.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I have considered that dozens of times.

Something no one ever truly considered: That health cost them a playoff win because if Parkey was on IR...Bears win.

Put that in your pipe and consider it.
You heard it here first - bears being healthy cost them a Superbowl.

Mind = blown

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Thing is, not many ppl would have been calling those teams BEFORE THE SEASON STARTED "Superbowl contenders"

Yet on CCS, bears being Superbowl contenders is a commonly accepted fact of CCS. Just weird.

The Bears handily beat the Rams and played a competitive close game with the Pats. Went 12-4 last year and won the division. The team on paper will be just as good. How are they not Superbowl contenders? Because the double doink missed. GTFO.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Sheesh, I feel like this one is going to sting more than it should, but bears fans just aren't being realistic.

Truth of the matter is this: you CAN NOT call this team a "super bowl contender".. not yet, it's waaayyyy too early. But this is exactly what is plastered all over the FA thread by posters like WCBF and the like. Just total mindless posting from the hip, blindfiring off posts like a basement dweller with Cheeto crusted fingers on a 4chan /pol/ post. No thought, just staining buttons orange on a 15$ keyboard.

Are you guys aware the bears last won a playoff game in 2010?

Slow your rolls. Enjoy the limited success the bears just had last season and relax. Let the process play out. But for the love of God, stop calling the bears a super bowl contender like it's just some matter of fact, common knowledge tidbit. It's redonkulous.

They were a legit super bowl contender before the playoffs started last season. The team is not any worse, probably slightly better. So yes, we are super bowl contenders this year also. betting odds will back that up also

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Op is on point, y’all lucky if ya win the division. I have inside knowledge and Trubs is eating cheeseburgers and pussy. Only one is keto

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
They were a legit super bowl contender before the playoffs started last season. The team is not any worse, probably slightly better. So yes, we are super bowl contenders this year also. betting odds will back that up also

No, you weren’t. No one thought the bears were beating the saints or the rams

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
What? The Hawks had less of a gap between SB appearences than the bears have had between now and their last playoff win [emoji23] do you watch football?

Face it, bucktooth.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Patriots, Rams, Saints, Chiefs, Chargers.

The Chiefs lost Hunt, Ford, Houston and are about to lose Hill and they’re a contender for the SB and not the Bears? The Bears dismantled the Rams but they’re contenders but not the Bears? This is too fucking funny.

Chargers but not the Bears? Ok...

Do the owners of this site pay some of you guys with 50 million posts to start ridiculously stupid threads to drive traffic?

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Chiefs lost Hunt, Ford, Houston and are about to lose Hill and they’re a contender for the SB and not the Bears? The Bears dismantled the Rams but they’re contenders but not the Bears? This is too fucking funny.

Do the owners of this site pay some of you guys with 50 million posts to start ridiculously stupid threads to drive traffic?

Nope, we just playthrough. But, being a mod. I pay my drinking tab over the google bucks

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
What? The Hawks had less of a gap between SB appearences than the bears have had between now and their last playoff win [emoji23] do you watch football?

Face it, bucktooth.

2008-2011: 4 straight losing seasons
2012: Draft Russell Wilson, go 11-5 and lose in divisional round
2013: Win Superbowl

Same shit, bitch.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Nope, we just playthrough. But, being a mod. I pay my drinking tab over the google bucks

You are still butthurt over the NFC ship, after you talked all that shit. And from when the Bears dismantled them in the '06 nfc ship.

I get it.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Who cares wtf the bears did to the Rams in the regular season. That team was literally just in the SB.. were you aware?

Yes, the chargers. The team with the all-pro QB and all-pro RB and a resurgent D. That had the exact same record as the bears, but actually managed to win a playoff game.

The homerism is strong in you brother.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
No, you weren’t. No one thought the bears were beating the saints or the rams

The Bears already clowned on the Rams. And if the Saints ever leave the dome in the playoffs, they will get clowned on too.

Face it, only shot the Saints have is getting home field every year. They will always be soft.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bears already clowned on the Rams. And if the Saints ever leave the dome in the playoffs, they will get clowned on too.

Face it, only shot the Saints have is getting home field every year. They will always be soft.

Cool story bro, talk to me when the bears make the playoffs in back to back seasons. And actually get out of the first round

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Better? We dont really know that Pagano with a new D is going to be as good.

We lost the number one locker room glue guy in bellamy.

Have no clue who will be starting at RB.

Better?

Jeesh I want what u r smoking (as long as its reefer. Not Ryan Pace's weiner.)