Unpopular opinion (apparently??) - The Bears are NOT Superbowl contenders yet.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Who cares wtf the bears did to the Rams in the regular season. That team was literally just in the SB.. were you aware?

Yes, the chargers. The team with the all-pro QB and all-pro RB and a resurgent D. That had the exact same record as the bears, but actually managed to win a playoff game.

The homerism is strong in you brother.

Rivers is 100 years old and played that way against the Pats. They won a playoff game because the Ravens played a RB at QB. It was a joke. I like the Chargers but they are certainly not better than the Bears.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Just say "NO!" to calling the Baers SB contenders. It's that easy. We don't need to be liars.

I prefer the term "2018 NFC North CHAMPS".. it's awesome and factual.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Sheesh, I feel like this one is going to sting more than it should, but bears fans just aren't being realistic.

Truth of the matter is this: you CAN NOT call this team a "super bowl contender".. not yet, it's waaayyyy too early. But this is exactly what is plastered all over the FA thread by posters like WCBF and the like. Just total mindless posting from the hip, blindfiring off posts like a basement dweller with Cheeto crusted fingers on a 4chan /pol/ post. No thought, just staining buttons orange on a 15$ keyboard.

Are you guys aware the bears last won a playoff game in 2010?

Slow your rolls. Enjoy the limited success the bears just had last season and relax. Let the process play out. But for the love of God, stop calling the bears a super bowl contender like it's just some matter of fact, common knowledge tidbit. It's redonkulous.

Shit thread OP

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Better? We dont really know that Pagano with a new D is going to be as good.

We lost the number one locker room glue guy in bellamy.

Have no clue who will be starting at RB.

Better?

Jeesh I want what u r smoking (as long as its reefer. Not Ryan Pace's weiner.)

For fucks sake...

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Just say "NO!" to calling the Baers SB contenders. It's that easy. We don't need to be liars.

I prefer the term "2018 NFC North CHAMPS".. it's awesome and factual.

2019 Bears are just like the 2013 Seahawks! Identical trajectory! Called it!

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Not at all.

Are u braindead?

You have zero rebuttal. Four losings seasons followed by 11-5 divisional loss followed by superbowl champs. Another outlier?

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He is trolling with this Bellamy stuff, I cannot take it.
Right, but if we lost Long, those 2 combined might make the dressing room completely fall apart. Imagine all the unhinged club dub dancing without an emotional leader who's always hurt..

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You have zero rebuttal. Four losings seasons followed by 11-5 divisional loss followed by superbowl champs. Another outlier?
What? The Hawks had less of a gap between SB appearences than the bears have had between now and their last playoff win [emoji23] do you watch football?

Face it, bucktooth.

^^^

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So the Bears have no shot at the SuperBowl? If we are to believe you then why watch?

No chance guys. We havent won a playoff game in the last ten years so we cant win in the future. Well shit i guess i better become a hater of every move.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So the Bears have no shot at the SuperBowl? If we are to believe you then why watch?

No chance guys. We havent won a playoff game in the last ten years so we cant win in the future. Well shit i guess i better become a hater of every move.
People who aren't considered "contenders" before the season end up contending sometimes.

The disconnect is assuming the bears are contenders right now. I don't think they qualify for that lable.

No need to get this emotional... Calm down.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
People who aren't considered "contenders" before the season end up contending sometimes.

The disconnect is assuming the bears are contenders right now. I don't think they qualify for that lable.

No need to get this emotional... Calm down.

Nah. No chance. Bears are screwed till the win a playoff game. Then two playoff games the next year......Then guys and only then will the Bears have a chance at the SuperBowl. Its simple maths.

Prison_Mike

Liked Posts:
I have the Bears as Super Bowl contenders for the next 12 years.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Nah. No chance. Bears are screwed till the win a playoff game. Then two playoff games the next year......Then guys and only then will the Bears have a chance at the SuperBowl. Its simple maths.
You seem upset