CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jones has 40 starts to his name already. started his career in 2019

Jones is <just a guy>
So? The game is being played this Sunday. And as of this Sunday, the giants qb is playing better than the bears. And i predict if jaylon is out and bears can’t get to Jones (like they couldn’t get to mills last week), bears lose. What’s your prediction?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This thread is about bears vs giants, not which qb sucks more. What’s your prediction for the game?
Bears win.
Fields currently is definitely a shittier QB but I think last week was rock bottom.
Although the Giants pass rush is nothing to laugh about. I think Fields makes plays with his legs

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears win.
Fields currently is definitely a shittier QB but I think last week was rock bottom.
Although the Giants pass rush is nothing to laugh about. I think Fields makes plays with his legs
I hope you’re right!

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears, 3-1 <only thing that matters>

Bears rush for 190 yards, winner winner chicken dinner
While I would disagree a 3-1 record is the only thing that matters (in my opinion, Fields’ progression is more important than wins this season since this team is not ready to compete for a championship yet), I hope you’re right!!

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
While I would disagree a 3-1 record is the only thing that matters (in my opinion, Fields’ progression is more important than wins this season since this team is not ready to compete for a championship yet), I hope you’re right!!

Correct. I’d rather see a crappy record and a truly progressing Fields. Instead we are seeing a better record and a clearly regressing Fields.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Wait, I was assured the O line is great cuz they got some statistic that claims they are “winning” all deez pass blocks?!

half the bear sacks are via justin holding the ball too long tho cause the mofo looks hesitant and lost #ohiostate

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So? The game is being played this Sunday. And as of this Sunday, the giants qb is playing better than the bears. And i predict if jaylon is out and bears can’t get to Jones (like they couldn’t get to mills last week), bears lose. What’s your prediction?

Jaylon being out won’t make much of a difference. They don’t have an elite WR to cover. Just a bunch of bums like this roster.

Bust

Liked Posts:
When are people going to learn to put this guy on ignore? All he does is post contrarian shit to get a rise out of people.

so says granny who admits to holding 7 year grudge on sports forums, lul