Update on Team vaccination rates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I think a major factor is that we have an underclass in the US who can barely afford housing and basic expenses. It consists of racial minorities and poor whites. These folks have little reason to trust the "system."

This can be cultural too, I can speak for eastern european immigrants at least, most of us have little reason to trust "the system" either. We come from countries where the system is notorious for its corruption, at least within the living memory of the past several generations. It's certainly not revelatory to suggest that poor whites and poor blacks can often share a lot of cultural overlap.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Hard not to question Fauci when he's been proven to be a liar and a fraud.

If fauci funded Wuhan lab and the research there what impact does that have? If anything he has a better working knowledge of this virus than most. The lab leak was information that wasn't necessary for the general public and was only going to incite more vitriol towards Asian Americans

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Something like 96% of practicing physicians are fully vaccinated with about half of those not vaccinated planning on getting vaccinated.

But let’s make this all about one man.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hard not to question Fauci when he's been proven to be a liar and a fraud.

True 9%​

1 Checks

Mostly Tru 9%​

1 Checks

Half True 0%​

0 Checks

Mostly False 18%​

2 Checks

False 63%​

7 Checks

:what:

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Imagine using that as a source for anything. I, in fact, didn't read. I now read and it's spin. The US has funded that research in the past but not as described. It's all gotchya nonsense and off topic regarding vaccines.

Last edited:

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Imagine using that as a source for anything. I, in fact, didn't read. I now read and it's spin. The US has funded that research in the past but not as described. It's all gotchya nonsense and off topic regarding vaccines.
Its linked directly from the NIH...your marxism is showing bud. Or are demonrats now claiming the NIH isn't a viable source of information.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Its linked directly from the NIH...your marxism is showing bud. Or are demonrats now claiming the NIH isn't a viable source of information.
Again, what does Fauci have to do with anything? Are all the doctors in on this?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Again, what does Fauci have to do with anything? Are all the doctors in on this?
If you don't understand why this is where it began...you're not paying attention to anything that has happened.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Oh word? Now fact check the actual video on the NIH's website with Fraudci saying literally what is being claimed...

Seriously, get fucked. IDK how shitheads like you sleep at night.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If you don't understand why this is where it began...you're not paying attention to anything that has happened.
Again, please stay on topic. I am talking about the vaccine and should you take it or not. Where it began is not relavant to this conversation. Fauci is not relavant.

According to the AMA 96% of active doctors have taken the vaccine. Are they in on this? How deep does the conspiracy go?

Or should we trust that America's doctors are correct and taking the vaccine is a good and safe thing to do?

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
Again, please stay on topic. I am talking about the vaccine and should you take it or not. Where it began is not relavant to this conversation. Fauci is not relavant.

According to the AMA 96% of active doctors have taken the vaccine. Are they in on this? How deep does the conspiracy go?

Or should we trust that America's doctors are correct and taking the vaccine is a good and safe thing to do?

During the health care debates all you heard was "America's doctors are the best!, everyone comes here from other countries for healthcare because our system incentivizes the best doctors!"

Now those same people are like "you can't trust doctors!"

Bunch of fucking morons.

Last edited:

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
In somewhat breaking news: DeAndre Hopkins claims he'll retire if NFL forces him to get vaccinated. Dude has an annoying voice but some solid info on NFL policy.

Edit: he since deleted the tweet.

Last edited:

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What does one’s political affiliation have to do with being vaccinated?

My dad is a staunch republican/trumptard yet he was vaccinated before I was. But he more of the Rush Limbaugh sort of Republican’t rather than Ron Watkins variety. So maybe that’s difference?

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
During the health care debates all you heard was "America's doctors are the best!, everyone comes here from other countries for healthcare because our system incentives the best doctors!"

Now those same people are like "you can't trust doctors!"

Bunch of fucking morons.

Doctors, like lawyers, can give recommendations in an advisory capacity but ultimately it's up to the patient/client to sign off on the major decisions.

Appeals to science are tired. What if someone is Amish? You can appeal to science all day with them but in the end they make a personal decision to live as they please. That's quintessentially American.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Doctors, like lawyers, can give recommendations in an advisory capacity but ultimately it's up to the patient/client to sign off on the major decisions.

Appeals to science are tired. What if someone is Amish? You can appeal to science all day with them but in the end they make a personal decision to live as they please. That's quintessentially American.

Don't think anyone would disagree with this. No one is advocating for forced vaccination. I'm not really sure what your point is?

Status
Not open for further replies.