Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Oh word? Now fact check the actual video on the NIH's website with Fraudci saying literally what is being claimed...

Seriously, get fucked. IDK how shitheads like you sleep at night.
Really? You are disinformation machine with fucked up sources spreading bullshit propaganda and now pointing fingers again when presented with researched evidence.

You are in the running for the most disingenuous POS on the Bears board. It's award worthy.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
More than 97% of people getting hospitalized with Covid-19 now are unvaccinated, Walensky said last week.

And 99.5% of deaths are among the unvaccinated, US Surgeon General Dr. Vivek Murthy said Sunday.
Getting people vaccinated as quickly as possible, Murthy said, "is our fastest, most effective way out of this pandemic."

Last edited:

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
No.. however vaccine id should be a thing in order for the rest of us who did the right thing to be able to live as close to normal as possible.

These kinds of policies are essentially forced vaccinations in all but name, if you create discriminatory laws aimed at unvaccinated people you are using state force to compel

Spare a thought for those poor Amish

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
These kinds of policies are essentially forced vaccinations in all but name, if you create discriminatory laws aimed at unvaccinated people you are using state force to compel

Spare a thought for those poor Amish
the next time I see Amish at a slipknot concert will be the first.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Besides it’s not discrimination, it’s a preference of the venue. Like smoking, drinking, drug use, etc. people lost their shit when they banned indoor smoking because it was potentially harmful to others, no difference here.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Besides it’s not discrimination, it’s a preference of the venue. Like smoking, drinking, drug use, etc. people lost their shit when they banned indoor smoking because it was potentially harmful to others, no difference here.

How is a law mandating vaccine passports a preference of the venue? Any time there are civil or criminal penalties for not doing something, it's state enforcement.

There is a difference between this and smoking in that there's no vaccination available for people to voluntarily take that would make them immune to the effects of second hand smoke. Some people still choose to smoke, just like some still choose to not give a damn what doctors or the state say is good for them. That used to be their right but I guess not anymore?

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
How is a law mandating vaccine passports a preference of the venue? Any time there are civil or criminal penalties for not doing something, it's state enforcement.

There is a difference between this and smoking in that there's no vaccination available for people to voluntarily take that would make them immune to the effects of second hand smoke. Some people still choose to smoke, just like some still choose to not give a damn what doctors or the state say is good for them. That used to be their right but I guess not anymore?
I don’t think any form of local or state government can prohibit a private company from requiring a vaccine passport. There doesn’t have to be any sort of crime it’s simply right to refuse services.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
the next time I see Amish at a slipknot concert will be the first.
I took my son to the zoo a couple years ago and they were all over the place. Made me pretty uncomfortable because there were a couple what looked like 20+ year old men walking around with appeared to be 14-15ish women who were obviously courting or married (idk how that works in the Amish community). Then I got to wondering if Amish life is just so much harder on the males that they looked older then they were. Also, the women were all dressed like Raggedy Ann so perhaps they made them look a little younger. So I tried not to judge believing at the time that most people try and be ethically responsible.

Anyway all the Amish looked like they were in tip top shape. Not a fatty among them!!! So I’m sure they’d just shrug covid off and get back barn raising and butter churning if they were exposed.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyway all the Amish looked like they were in tip top shape. Not a fatty among them!!! So I’m sure they’d just shrug covid off and get back barn raising and butter churning if they were exposed.
Hitchin' up the buggy, churnin' lots of butter
Raised a barn on Monday, soon I'll raise another
Think you're really righteous? Think you're pure in heart?
Well, I know I'm a million times as humble as thou art

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don’t think any form of local or state government can prohibit a private company from requiring a vaccine passport. There doesn’t have to be any sort of crime it’s simply right to refuse services.
They'll never understand or come to terms with this. I think it's as much stubbornness as anything else.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Everything is complicated for Americans because we have enumerated and unenumerated rights that people in other countries have no concept of. The right to freely travel is a right Americans have that the Chinese don't. So what happens when an American wants to travel to China? Other countries can freely restrict their citizens' rights and privileges, but it's not so easy here.

I'm not sure much of this won't have severe blowback either, look what's happening in France right now. The French are rioting and burning down vaccine clinics. These are Frenchmen, not right-wing Americans...

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Everything is complicated for Americans because we have enumerated and unenumerated rights that people in other countries have no concept of. The right to freely travel is a right Americans have that the Chinese don't. So what happens when an American wants to travel to China? Other countries can freely restrict their citizens' rights and privileges, but it's not so easy here.

I'm not sure much of this won't have severe blowback either, look what's happening in France right now. The French are rioting and burning down vaccine clinics. These are Frenchmen, not right-wing Americans...
It's actually right wing French people. I'm sure they have similar groups. It was led by a right wing politician over there. They also had people comparing it to nazi persecution of the Jews. So yeah that sounds on par with the right wing here.

Also what Macron is requiring is far beyond anything done in the US. All the pussies in the US were upset about wearing a mask for 5 minutes to go in the store. Macron is actually basically requiring people to get the vaccine or stay home. What people will be able to do is extremely limited without being vaccinated. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out

Last edited:

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
It's actually right wing French people. I'm sure they have similar groups. It was led by a right wing politician over there. They also had people comparing it to nazi persecution of the Jews. So yeah that sounds on par with the right wing here.

Everything affects everything else and it's smart to anticipate two steps ahead for what's coming. If a liberal/left wing push toward authoritarian policies will cause a reactionary right wing populist response it's wise to consider if the policies of today are worth what it might cost tomorrow. The Le Pen wing of French politics is sure getting a lot of ammo from Macron.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’d never see a situation, where a grocery store chain is going to require vaccination to buy food orb stay at home enforcement if you’re not vaccinated that’s ignorant .. I’m talking more about crowded, densely populated events like concerts, sports,etc.

A friend of mine got back from red rocks and found out the people he was with all weekend are positive for COVID-19. Luckily he and his wife are vaccinated and tested negative..

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
LOL at authoritarian. Burn down those banks and restaurants because they make me wear a shit and shoes when there's no laws against it. Lets bring back Measles and Small Pox while we're at it. :beer:
No more shots! No more shots!

This is mountains out of molehills stuff. Just another hill to die on except literally this time.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I think it's crazy these days to laugh off people burning down banks or restaurants, we've seen plenty of that sort of thing the past 16 months in this country and in other countries. South Africa and France are on the brink, Haiti and Cuba are up in arms, etc. Yeah I would take these concerns seriously

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Everything affects everything else and it's smart to anticipate two steps ahead for what's coming. If a liberal/left wing push toward authoritarian policies will cause a reactionary right wing populist response it's wise to consider if the policies of today are worth what it might cost tomorrow. The Le Pen wing of French politics is sure getting a lot of ammo from Macron.
Bro take a step back and focus on what you feel you wake up for in the morning. It's not a battle against all the fears you go on for days about in this thread

. Sorry if it comes off above it all but I feel for u rn, not even trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.