Update on Team vaccination rates

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
The amount of threats of retirement this week will be interesting to watch. I would venture that 95% are recanted because once a guy in a labcoat (their DR) speaks to them in person about vaccines it will make more sense than TV evangelicals/journalists.
I just had an interesting thought.

Rodgers drives up to Packer camp, asks to see the coach and the GM. When they show up, a nurse that was in his car, comes out and gives Rodgers a vaccine shot right in front of everyone.

Rodgers tells the coach and the GM that he did that so that they both knew that he actually had been vaccinated.

He then tells the head coach and the GM that he retires, gets in his car and drives away.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Bro take a step back and focus on what you feel you wake up for in the morning. It's not a battle against all the fears you go on for days about in this thread

. Sorry if it comes off above it all but I feel for u rn, not even trolling.

I didn't even post ITT until page 15, unless I have Alzheimer's and dementia. I think everything I've said has been rational

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I didn't even post ITT until page 15, unless I have Alzheimer's and dementia. I think everything I've said has been rational
Cool I haven't read this until your post so sorry. I'm taking my own advice fwiw, stepping back and forgetting about the macro because it's going to do its thing and I dont win anything from arguing about it, especially if my view is all skewed and completely wrong.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Cool I haven't read this until your post so sorry. I'm taking my own advice fwiw, stepping back and forgetting about the macro because it's going to do its thing and I dont win anything from arguing about it, especially if my view is all skewed and completely wrong.

That's a very stoic approach, I like it. "You have power over your mind, not outside events. Realize this and you will find strength." - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Per King Roger

If teams have a covid outbreak of unvaccinated players they will likely be forced to forfeit and neither team will gets its weekly check (that's how nfl pays its players)

Anyone ask him what the penalties/policy is if:

Some or all of the players in the outbreak have already been vaccinated? Does the team still forefit and do none of the players get paid?

Probably a moot point since Sleepy Joe just gave us more misinformation.....errr.....facts that vaccinated people can't get covid.

Hmmmm, he must have missed those true threats to democracy....errr...Patriots from Texas who skipped out on their state legislation duties to hop on a plane last weekend, unmasked but vaccinated, yet somehow multiple got covid anyway.

#science

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
That's a very stoic approach, I like it. "You have power over your mind, not outside events. Realize this and you will find strength." - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations.
It's definitely not stoicism but i get that take 4 sure. I'm just trying to resign a me against the world and lean more into me with people. Can't be trolling and stoking flames with ppl like you who are obviously thoughtful about shit even if I believe your shit is flawed af.

One love.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Per King Roger

If teams have a covid outbreak of unvaccinated players they will likely be forced to forfeit and neither team will gets its weekly check (that's how nfl pays its players)

Anyone ask him what the penalties/policy is if:

Some or all of the players in the outbreak have already been vaccinated? Does the team still forefit and do none of the players get paid?

Probably a moot point since Sleepy Joe just gave us more misinformation.....errr.....facts that vaccinated people can't get covid.

Hmmmm, he must have missed those true threats to democracy....errr...Patriots from Texas who skipped out on their state legislation duties to hop on a plane last weekend, unmasked but vaccinated, yet somehow multiple got covid anyway.

#science
Can u translate this from Special person to a more common language please?

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
In somewhat breaking news: DeAndre Hopkins claims he'll retire if NFL forces him to get vaccinated. Dude has an annoying voice but some solid info on NFL policy.

Edit: he since deleted the tweet.

Players are waking up to what's going on. I hope it continues.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Could the 2021 NFL season be more of a shit show then 2020? All things considered, I thought 2020 went fine for the NFL. There was some scheduling fuckery (Broncos had to play a WR at QB while the NFL let a more popular team move their game so their starter could play), but if teams have to start forfeiting games? Oof. Going to be a lot of pissed off people.

Will be interesting to see if teams start cutting unvaccinated players. I'm not talking stars, but I'm sure there will be some role type players released. Think of this scenario - if Anthony Miller doesn't want to get vaccinated, is he worth keeping on the roster and possibly causing the Bears to forfeit a game?

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Could the 2021 NFL season be more of a shit show then 2020? All things considered, I thought 2020 went fine for the NFL. There was some scheduling fuckery (Broncos had to play a WR at QB while the NFL let a more popular team move their game so their starter could play), but if teams have to start forfeiting games? Oof. Going to be a lot of pissed off people.

Will be interesting to see if teams start cutting unvaccinated players. I'm not talking stars, but I'm sure there will be some role type players released. Think of this scenario - if Anthony Miller doesn't want to get vaccinated, is he worth keeping on the roster and possibly causing the Bears to forfeit a game?

If I was a player on the end of an NFL roster I damn well would get vaccinated and let the staff know it.

won’t matter for the Macks and Fields of the world but for the guy struggling to make the team or practice squad absolutely could be a deciding factor.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
it's a 7th grader approach to vote personalities over policy.
Trump’s only policy is us against them and look at the divisive utopia we find ourselves in…

Funny this is exactly what the Russian troll farms set out to accomplish so I guess they win.

Status
Not open for further replies.