Update on Team vaccination rates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wanna point out this has been a quality conversation with opposing opinions being shared and up till now theres been no name calling or assaults on anyone lets try ya keep it clean boyos

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
What laws were changed? You mean allowing more mail in ballots or extending early voting because there was a fucking pandemic??
I get both sides of this argument here but tbf hes technically correct and imo is the root cause of how the whole it was rigged shit show got traction

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
If you care about public health you are a “tankie” lol
Your not.

I'm just razzing the notion that NOT getting a vaccine is the same as WILLFULLY get drunk and killing ppl in a DUI car wreck.

Those guys get felony/ aggravated DUI charges and do prison time.

We are not going to hand out prison time for someone who doesn't want to get vaccinated.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I've always objected too forcing that im just not super outspoken about it honestly all those years ago when we had our first child and seen those requirements for school my first thought was well our doctor already told us this and we are already making those choices but I dont like the way this is handled
Would u rather see your kids get paralyzed or just other kids?

Srs I get not trusting the government that constantly fails me and u and errybody but they team up with community and science successfully over the last century to prevent a lot of death and suffering. It is far from perfect and corrupt af but gosh. We have standards that keep lil kids from dying and it costs like idk 20 bux?

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Would u rather see your kids get paralyzed or just other kids?

Srs I get not trusting the government that constantly fails me and u and errybody but they team up with community and science successfully over the last century to prevent a lot of death and suffering. It is far from perfect and corrupt af but gosh. We have standards that keep lil kids from dying and it costs like idk 20 bux?
Lol im not against them just forcing people too make that choice I understand your side of the aisle im overthere too but I just don't think forcing peoples ok when it comes too medical choices

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Then
Lol im not against them just forcing people too make that choice I understand your side of the aisle im overthere too but I just don't think forcing peoples ok when it comes too medical choices
They can literally medically choose to not go to schools that require it tho. Just like my kid's judo school can tell kids who are there to hurt other kids to gtfo.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Then

They can literally medically choose to not go to schools that require it tho. Just like my kid's judo school can tell kids who are there to hurt other kids to gtfo.
I feel ya but thats impossible as its federally mandated and state mandated ect so we have effectively removed those peoples choice

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I feel ya but thats impossible as its federally mandated and state mandated ect so we have effectively removed those peoples choice
U can't homeschool in west VA? I had no idea

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
U can't homeschool in west VA? I had no idea
Lol I reckon you can but now your removing their socialization ect ect but that choice is too be weighed by those parents I suppose

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I get both sides of this argument here but tbf hes technically correct and imo is the root cause of how the whole it was rigged shit show got traction
So technically I can say that the next election is rigged because of the new laws they made

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
So technically I can say that the next election is rigged because of the new laws they made
Actually the legislative branch is involved on those im pretty sure so that would be a no but if you want too sure

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I think it did but that really isn't the point. How can you condone a foreign power's interference?
Hard to tell them not to do it when I’m 100% certain we do that and worse to them…

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Trust the science; except when the science contradicts itself. Then just listen to the talking heads and do as you're told.
Gosh constantly looking for reasons not to get vaccinated is like the frenzy for beanie babies but u literally don't cop anything of value and maybe even die.

Cc @bearmick @Grimson. @number51 @CRM 114 @BearDen (Rip)

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
BFD. I guess neither previous infection nor the shot gives full immunity from new strains. How is it madness if he might be infectious? It's not just about him and if he's well enough to play.

How sick is he? Find me someone who said the vaccine is 100% effective or compare the number of deaths and severe illness from those with and without a vaccine. Why don't you bring up Sweden who may achieve herd immunity because of vaccine conformity after admitting they previously went about it the wrong way?

Just stupid anecdotal nonsense from your side.

Last edited:

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I'm way over the vaccine and demand the government inject me with the super drugs they save for the elites. Don't tell me the Pentagon doesn't have that Captain America drug. I demand the good shit

Status
Not open for further replies.