USC QB Caleb Williams, WR Jordan Addison watch thread vs Oregon State Beavers

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Lincoln Riley brought Kyler Murray, Jalen Hurts, and Baker Mayfield to the NFL now that's he is with USC he's going to break the USC NFL QB curse. I haven't seen USC play in a while so I'm excited to see them play.

Caleb Williams won't enter the draft until 2024 but Addison will be in the draft next year.

11099971.jpg?fit=bounds&crop=620:320,offset-y0.jpg

Last edited:

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Lincoln Riley brought Kyler Murray, Jalen Hurts, and Baker Mayfield to the NFL now that's he is with USC he's going to break the USC NFL QB curse. I haven't seen USC play in a while so I'm excited to see them play.

Caleb Williams won't enter the draft until 2024 but Addison will be in the draft next year.

View attachment 22820
Caleb Williams is a stud and he's on the timeline where if Fields doesn't work out, I'd be all in on Williams in his draft.

It'd be interesting if we end up high enough this year if we could trade back to middle of the 1st and still get Addison. I'd love to stock up on picks but still be able to get a difference maker.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Williams struggled most of the game last night but hit Addison late for the winning TD. He had issues getting the ball to Addison most of the night and looked rattled, but came back and made plays to help win the game.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Caleb Williams was awful last night.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Caleb Williams is a stud and he's on the timeline where if Fields doesn't work out, I'd be all in on Williams in his draft.

It'd be interesting if we end up high enough this year if we could trade back to middle of the 1st and still get Addison. I'd love to stock up on picks but still be able to get a difference maker.
#calledit @Black Rainbow I was on the Williams bandwagon before you!

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
#calledit @Black Rainbow I was on the Williams bandwagon before you!
I actually got to give you credit. We argued about Fields early on, but you changed your opinion and realized Fields wasn't coming back DURING this last season. I think that was a very reasonable timeline for a diehard fan.

Since we're both on the CW bandwagon...let's hope the Bears actually draft him instead of trading down and taking Maye.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Anyone who says there’s a USC QB curse never watched Carson Palmer before his leg injury.

Set yourself on fire OP

The leg injury was his curse but the Bears QB curse cancels out the USC QB curse and nullifies it. I spoke to a psychic medium about that so I know it's true.