Velus Jones Jr and Fields were texting before the draft

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Fun Fact: Velus Jones Jr. is the same age as Equanimeous St. Brown who was drafted in 2018.

Good that Justin is forming a bond with vet WRs like EQ and Velus. Oh, wait, Velus is a rookie?

bufordht

Liked Posts:
Fun Fact: Velus Jones Jr. is the same age as Equanimeous St. Brown who was drafted in 2018.

Good that Justin is forming a bond with vet WRs like EQ and Velus. Oh, wait, Velus is a rookie?

Find another board to sharpen your troll skills on and then come back and try again.

Honestly I'm just trying to help you out because you're really bad at it.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Find another board to sharpen your troll skills on and then come back and try again.

That awkward moment when a fun fact triggers someone. I do hope things get better for you.

You attempting to frame me as a "troll" is amusing. I've gotten several compliments on my comments here in private messages. Some obviously very much enjoy them. It is a shame that you get triggered so easily. That has to suck for you. You are welcome to hit the ignore button.

Here, I will show you how to do it when I ignore all of your comments.

Toodle Loo!

Darnell Mooney

The Member
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Poles is a puppet, Fields is running things now.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Rodgers should be doing that with his rookie WR. Instead, it will be a wasted year as Rodgers ignores(don't trust) hum. lol

TheWinman

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I thought this guy was done with this board because he got his feelings hurt with replies directed towards him.

Last edited:

TheWinman

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That awkward moment when a fun fact triggers someone. I do hope things get better for you.

You attempting to frame me as a "troll" is amusing. I've gotten several compliments on my comments here in private messages. Some obviously very much enjoy them. It is a shame that you get triggered so easily. That has to suck for you. You are welcome to hit the ignore button.

Toodle Loo!
B.S. You didn't get a compliment in a private message from any Bears fan in here . lmao Ncogneto is a Lions troll

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

Was this your attempt at trolling an older rookie? Haha dude that was just horrible.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

Toodle Loo!
Post a screen shot with all the compliments you received for your posts.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
@bufordht I've never heard of a troll putting people on ignore. He does it when he gets trolled right back and has no response. Im pretty sure he put me on ignore too.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Rodgers should be doing that with his rookie WR. Instead, it will be a wasted year as Rodgers ignores(don't trust) hum. lol
You mean that 38 year old, LOL.

Dick Jauron

2001 AP Coach of the Year
Donator
Liked Posts:
Way too much is being made of Jones's age. Let's see what he can do on the field. He clearly has a rapport with Justin. That's the most important thing. Robinson didn't have that with Justin because of Nagy. Let's just relax and see what kind of results they can produce.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

How come GB doesn't give Rodgers any input on the draft choices? Doesn't seem to be helping in you in January, does it?