Velus Jones Jr and Fields were texting before the draft

mecha

Liked Posts:
@PackerNation gets so much adulation from CCS he won't even let people view his profile.

but that's ok PackerNation. it'll be sad when your Liked post count... goes away.

napo55

Liked Posts:
Velus could easily have a nice 6-8 year career with bears.
Well, he had one good year out of five in college. Nobody knows if he will also take years to adapt tp the pros, if he will succeed right away, or if he will ever cut it. He's basically an unknown factor.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Well, he had one good year out of five in college. Nobody knows if he will also take years to adapt tp the pros, if he will succeed right away, or if he will ever cut it. He's basically an unknown factor.

Every draft pick is an unknown even if they were highly productive in college.

napo55

Liked Posts:
Every draft pick is an unknown even if they were highly productive in college.
So why are some picked in the first round and some in the seventh? Obviously, a player's college career means something . If a player took five years to produce, there are real questions how long it will take him to adapt in the pros..

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Fun Fact: Velus Jones Jr. is the same age as Equanimeous St. Brown who was drafted in 2018.

Good that Justin is forming a bond with vet WRs like EQ and Velus. Oh, wait, Velus is a rookie?
Cute. Kinda reminds of when Brandin Cooks already had 4 years under his belt by age 24. Then became teammates with his older counterpart Cooper Kupp. Who was just coming off of his rookie season at 25 years old.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Hey @Black Rainbow Fly your ass to SoCal so you can watch me tap your grandmas ass.
My grandmother is dead and buried in Illinois.

For the sake of keeping this board about the Bears and not your necrophiliac desires...I will help the community out and put you on ignore.

You can go high five the other butthurt losers now.

Last edited:

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
My grandmother is dead and buried in Illinois.

For the sake of keeping this board about the Bears and not your necrophiliac desires...I will help the community out and put you on ignore.

You can go high five the other butthurt losers now.
Sorry to hear your grandma is dead. It get get a little rowdy towards the end.

Oh f*ck yeah bro! Throw me on that ignore list.

@HeHateMe When do I give me speech?