Velus Jones Jr

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I know nothing about him aside from him being a 25 year old rookie. He's basically a one contract pick. Bears likely won't be good for 2 years so by the time they're competent, he'd be 27. On the bright side, getting a WR in his prime years on a rookie contract.
Everyone complaining Fields needed a WR that could contribute NOW to help him develop. They draft one, and people complain because he’s older and may not be here for a 2nd contract.

Just laughable…

Toast88

Liked Posts:

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Everyone complaining Fields needed a WR that could contribute NOW to help him develop. They draft one, and people complain because he’s older and may not be here for a 2nd contract.

Just laughable…

"Prospect Grade
Average Backup Or Special-Teamer"

Thank you sir, may I have another?

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
When you number 1 wr has been in the league two years longer but your rookie is one year older...

ndgt10

Liked Posts:
It's a 3rd round pick. A special teamer that sticks is worth it.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Draft is a crapshoot. He could end up being a flop or one of the best value guys in a few years. I’m only concerned he doesn’t catch the ball cleanly, but he’s dangerous with YAC. Looks like a baby Deebo.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Did anyone else catch poles throwing his hand up at the board after this pick as to say “man he was right there”. Zero ability to trade apparently. All he cares about is his weird live in assistant and his old spice coach.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Literally just one month younger than our first round pick in 2018.

But nah seems like a really good pick. If he was two years younger he probably goes in the early second.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
It seems like they’re saying at worst we’ve got a good returner with a chance to develop as a wr. I don’t think they took him expecting a legit wr. I’m not sure that even exists at this point with the position. As much of a special teams pick as an offensive pick. Maybe even more.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Justin is one of the best QB's throwing downfield in the nfl....

So they draft a guy who's great at screens?

I guess we are turning into the fucking packers.