Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
People are missing a major fact that this is an older and very deep draft because of COVID eligibility giving guys an extra year to play.
Playing for 5 year wouldn't have been saying much either, and he went back for a 6th.

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I guess he was a transfer from USC where he was stuck on the depth chart. His production exploded when moved to the slot this year. He's a later bloomer who was rising up boards. He didn't start returning punts until 5 games into the season.

I haven't heard a knock on his hands. He dropped 9 on 162 targets. It's the route running that's the question. He's a 3 phase special teamer. Excellent returner and gunner. Tenacious run blocker. He'll be active and hopefully shows improvement at WR throughout the season. We'll see what Tyke Tolbert can do with him.

GSHSoldier

Liked Posts:
With COVID tons college players were playing many years, even in basketball too. The picks growing on me. I love the first two picks on paper alone. thought they should of went skyy Moore over brisker but all the people grading the draft love the bears 2nd round picks and only hate on it if they think they should of went need over BPA. That secondary is going to be lights out. you got a rising star in Jaylon Johnson to pair up with Kyler Gordon who can start on day 1 with arguably a top 5 nickel CB in tavon young. Plus, Eddie Jackson and Brisker who is also a plug and play starter from day one. That’s lights out compared to the vildor and duke shelley days

brisker is gonna be mike brown on steroids, also a 2nd round pick

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
Playing for 5 year wouldn't have been saying much either, and he went back for a 6th.
Yes he played an extra year but it made sense, his 5th year he got stuck with a bad QB and coach. And decided it was best to use that extra year. It worked out for him and the Bears.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Yes he played an extra year but it made sense, his 5th year he got stuck with a bad QB and coach. And decided it was best to use that extra year. It worked out for him and the Bears.
It definitely worked out for him

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Sounds like a reasonable way to draft your #3 wr, by what he can learn in a weekend. I heard thats how most companies are hiring their CEO's now.
You are a special type of idiot, aren’t you?

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
To me, he doesn't look nearly as fast as he timed. Watching his highlight reel, I don't see a lot of wiggle either.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Everyone complaining Fields needed a WR that could contribute NOW to help him develop. They draft one, and people complain because he’s older and may not be here for a 2nd contract.

Just laughable…

I know.

Note that its the same people ripping their dicks off now who also, when you say something like "Yeah, you're being an ass." and leave it at that, will go on for 15 pages that you "had a meltdown".

Its like someone combined douchebro with drama queen, sprinkled in attention whore and then applied a liberal dose of Rupaul level cattiness, and we ended up with these completely non-self aware dick rippers.....

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
His work during senior bowl week is what got him drafted where he did. Coaches got to see him learn and run NFL routes during the practices and games.
He's a Vol, so I'm happy. Constant improvement with great measurables. Good for the 3rd round.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am amazed that people can't see the guy is perfect slot receiver and isn't scared of contact....do all these picks work out...who knows, but he is fearless and has some size to him....add the special teams ability and I think it's a solid pick