Vendetta against the Bears

Kulps19

Liked Posts:
First, no crying- I’m laughing that the Lions think this win is beneficial for them. Neither team is going anywhere. If we can get near the QB territory we can get a goldmine in the draft.

But anyway, it is pretty obvious the league has some sort of vendetta against the Bears, and I’m not sure why. Last week, Pittsburgh game from last year, whatever this was, and so on.

What is 115-year old Virginia doing to piss off the league?

Rise

Liked Posts:
NFL might be helping the Bears in the long run. Though you would think in this garbage NFC they would love to see Fields and his bad news bears in the playoffs with a punchers chance.

Guess not.

BBBF

Liked Posts:
NFL might be helping the Bears in the long run. Though you would think in this garbage NFC they would love to see Fields and his bad news bears in the playoffs with a punchers chance.

Guess not.
Nah. I think they would rather see the Bears reload with draft picks and FAs next year, build a team that isn't a flash in the pan and for that team to play in a new stadium.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
First, no crying- I’m laughing that the Lions think this win is beneficial for them. Neither team is going anywhere. If we can get near the QB territory we can get a goldmine in the draft.

But anyway, it is pretty obvious the league has some sort of vendetta against the Bears, and I’m not sure why. Last week, Pittsburgh game from last year, whatever this was, and so on.

It was apparent the refs were angry at the Bears about exposing them last week, but 90%+ of what why call was correct, they just called everything on the Bears.

Last edited:

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

If you're a Lions fan you take whatever bright spot you can find.

mecha

Liked Posts:
It was apparent the refs were angry at the Bears about exposing them last week, but 90%+ of what why call was correct, they just called everything on the Bears.
what do you mean the Bears exposed them? it was plain as day Claypool was getting sandwiched between 2 defenders and it was a PI no call. even non-fans were saying that was bullshit. DOLPHINS FANS were saying it was bullshit.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

But anyway, it is pretty obvious the league has some sort of vendetta against the Bears
, and I’m not sure why. Last week, Pittsburgh game from last year, whatever this was, and so on.

grow the hell up

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
what do you mean the Bears exposed them? it was plain as day Claypool was getting sandwiched between 2 defenders and it was a PI no call. even non-fans were saying that was bullshit. DOLPHINS FANS were saying it was bullshit.
But some fans, I won't say fans of whom, were saying that the Dolphin players were just hugging Claypool because they were such fans of him.

oso4lyf

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
Bears are first team in NFL history to have scored at least 29 points in three straight games and not win any of them.

Yes, refs don't help. But the defense gives up everything on 3rd down.

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
The officiating is the worst part of the NFL product. There is no accountability for the obvious blatant BS calls and non calls. This is 2022
and the NFL should be revamping their woeful officiating with the technology that is available and should be allowing PI calls and others to be challenged by the coaches. Too bad if it slows down the game. There is alot riding on games with gambling all over the US, not least of them is money, but player stats, standings, win/loss columns and jobs on the line and draft pick standings. That's too much to let the officiating be left up to incompetent refs who may or may not have money on the games themselves. Same things with umpires in baseball.
So many BS plate umpires making obvious wrong ball/strike calls. I hope the league finally goes with strike zone technology

Kulps19

Liked Posts:
grow the hell up

Wow, what a highly intelligent retort. The Bears have been screwed now multiple times this year. Game is basically over if that interception stands. The receiver hurt his leg and the official standing five feet away magically saw something. Another game changing call that goes the way of the other team. I’m sure you’ll be really happy in a couple of days when they say, oops our bad.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Wow, what a highly intelligent retort. The Bears have been screwed now multiple times this year. Game is basically over if that interception stands. The receiver hurt his leg and the official standing five feet away magically saw something. Another game changing call that goes the way of the other team. I’m sure you’ll be really happy in a couple of days when they say, oops our bad.
if it was a season where they had a stacked roster capable of making a deep run I would actually be mad. they're the league punching bag because they pissed away a surefire win 4 years ago because of the double doink kicker and the moron head coach that thinks he's capable of playing 8D chess and haven't accomplished anything since.

one of the lone bright spots is Fields is dangerous and the sports media has taken notice. so I'll take his 200 yard rushing and 145 yard passing games and enjoy it, cause he's not the reason the Bears are losing games. the obvious talent deficiency across virtually the entire team is.

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
Those oops should be costing them a suspension and or 10 Grand fine. That should help cleanup the dogshit that is NFL officiating recently.