Vengeance

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
That damn Trubisky better not fuck things up today. Take care of the ball, particularly in the redzone, and the Bears should be in position to win this game on a Santos field goal.

I also love this weather. Bears footbaw baby. Make them cry.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
That damn Trubisky better not fuck things up today. Take care of the ball, particularly in the redzone, and the Bears should be in position to win this game on a Santos field goal.

I'd be more concerned about Nagy or Pagano fuckin' things up

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
That was an awesome video. Had me pretty pumped vs "fuck we got Rodgers with implications"

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
If you actually watch the video, there's a lot of highlights of Rodgers and the Packers beating down the Bears....then when it switches to Bears highlights to build the drama - they show clips of us beating up on 1-4 win teams...lol.

Pretty accurate.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Da Windy City Productions

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

No such thing!

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:

The Packers dog walked the Titans in snow. Not seeing an angle for us winning this game. Even of our offense steps up, we are banged up on defense.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Thing is our QBs manage to turnover the ball against the pack. Some get like 3 TDs but have 3 turnovers as well. And the pack know this and have been knowing this. They always say “we knew this person will be this person eventually” in the game. It started with Rex, cutler, etc. Let’s stop turning the ball over so much for once!!! Mistake free or no more than 1 major mistake in this game Trubisky.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
The Packers dog walked the Titans in snow. Not seeing an angle for us winning this game. Even of our offense steps up, we are banged up on defense.

I’m hoping the Packers go into halftime, check the Seahawks score, and if it’s 28-3 or something, Rodgers doesn’t even dress for the 2nd half.

but if everyone plays 60 I agree, they wouldn’t stand much of a chance

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
Getting all excited for another bigass letdown.

The game should be over by the half which leaves me time to do some productive stuff. Da bears always giving me time to get stuff done.