Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I mean I'm starting the rumor so it literally went from non existing to you looking at this thread, so it is literally gaining steam. Also about as credible as the 12 other gaining steam/smitten threads coaching candidate threads.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well I am confident he can literally find the whys better than Nagy.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
I for one welcome our new HC. I feel the movement. I got to use the can.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Hey so I just told someone that I know that I read online that this Vick guy is being considered for HC. Word is really getting out!

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Literally whomst started this rumour because I would like to know the source for this speculation and acturally reach out to correct the originator that is perpetuating something that I will literally never understand because I'm literally not in any way shape or form qualified to run a football team or call plays or anything of that nature even though I am a quick enough learner despitefully having a social disability that impacts my ability in some regards to interact in conventional ways with people whomst might be trying to teach me something but at this point I'm probably sooner qualified to acturally purchase a football team than coach one but that is probably in a manner of years as my metaverse properties and infrastructures go towards the moon hahahahahaha

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Literally whomst started this rumour because I would like to know the source for this speculation and acturally reach out to correct the originator that is perpetuating something that I will literally never understand because I'm literally not in any way shape or form qualified to run a football team or call plays or anything of that nature even though I am a quick enough learner despitefully having a social disability that impacts my ability in some regards to interact in conventional ways with people whomst might be trying to teach me something but at this point I'm probably sooner qualified to acturally purchase a football team than coach one but that is probably in a manner of years as my metaverse properties and infrastructures go towards the moon hahahahahaha
The first sentence in the first post - "I mean I'm starting the rumor so it literally went from non existing to you looking at this thread, so it is literally gaining steam."

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
admitting that you have no idea what you are doing is a step up from the last guy. I am gonna get on the phone and start tell more people that you would be a clear upgrade over Nagy, who WAS theoretically qualified at the time.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This hire gives me major Ted Lasso vibes.

i approve

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
if he pushes caning players for subpar performances, im down.