Video: Eddie Jackson and the 12 safeties drafted ahead of him

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Great analysis on the Jets selection of Jamal Adams. I'm sure your analysis of the first 198 picks of the 2000 NFL draft is repeating "They would have been better off taking Tom Brady!" over and over.

Topic was whether Bears should take Adams not Jets hence my referring to debate on Bears board about taking Adams over a QB.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Topic was whether Bears should take Adams not Jets hence my referring to debate on Bears board about taking Adams over a QB.

LOL at this.

First, that topic was/is obviously irrelevant to our conversation. Again, sorry for your loss of intelligence.

Second, is that even a topic? Chiefs were looking to replace Eric Berry...do you think on August 9, 2019 the Chief fans are discussing "Should the Chiefs have traded up to get Jamal Adams, or should they have taken Mahomes?"

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
LOL at this.

First, that topic was/is obviously irrelevant to our conversation. Again, sorry for your loss of intelligence.

Second, is that even a topic? Chiefs were looking to replace Eric Berry...do you think on August 9, 2019 the Chief fans are discussing "Should the Chiefs have traded up to get Jamal Adams, or should they have taken Mahomes?"

Lol.

I still remember all the people clamoring for Adams and all the debates about how S is one of the worst positions to take in the top 10 or top 5.

This is what you responded to. Topic was Bears drafting Adams hence why a few people responded regarding whether they wanted Bears to draft Adams. You love ignoring the topic and arguing things no one was discussing. Strawman much?

If you have nothing to say regarding the topic then let's consider the matter closed.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
beware

giphy.gif

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
step one is recognizing the vortex

I like being told incorrectly what the topic is...and I like being told incorrectly what I responded to. Kind of like a "You thought you were talking about this, and you thought you said this...but here is what you were REALLY talking about and what you REALLY said." It is like an unrivaled height of arrogance/pomposity. I find it to be interesting. Keep the vortex open for now.

why-a-polar-vortex-is-targeting-the-midwest.jpg

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Not true in even the slightest. Topic is:
Eddie Jackson and the 12 safeties drafted ahead of him

I was referring to the topic of my post to which you responded. You responded to me. You would think your response would address the post you responded to.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was referring to the topic of my post to which you responded. You responded to me. You would think your response would address the post you responded to.

you used a variance on responded 4 times in 3 short sentences....they said it couldn't be done...

giphy.gif

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
you used a variance on responded 4 times in 3 short sentences....they said it couldn't be done...

giphy.gif

My English teacher would be proud.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Nah I learned from watching obscure 80s movies like

I've been watching some terrible "film noirish" 80's-90's stuff on Netflix recently. Romeo Is Bleeding was complete nonsense. Just got done with "King of New York", which was equally nonsensical but at least had Christopher Walken as the lead. The two cops on the case were making their screen debuts...David Caruso and Wesley Snipes. Seemed like it should have been great.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
KoNY is a cult classic and helped spark the rap wars for that title between Biggie, Nas and Jay-Z.

Interesting. The soundtrack was the best part of the movie, IMO.

I heard that your CCS anthem ‘Am I Black Enough For You?’.

“All’s I need is my blackness, some others seem to lack this.”