My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Reporter: Are you upset about being passed up and falling out of the top 10
Fields: "Its all in God hands..."
Confidence in himself and belief, I think we finally found someone who had thick skin and wide shoulders. He is going to be the best Bears Qb we've ever watched.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Love this pick. I've been saying the only guys I think are real NFL starters is Fields and Lawrence.

He might not be too excited now because he fell so far and he won't get to immediately start like Lawrence & Wilson.
I've watched alot of him over the years. That's his general demeanor during interviews. All business.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
I've watched alot of him over the years. That's his general demeanor during interviews. All business.
Exactly and i love that about him. I dont think we need to worry about off the field issues and sure as hell not have to worry about him in the locker room. I understand the skepticism for some fans because theyre afraid to be disappointed but this kid is the real deal and i would not be surprised if he forces Nagy to start him at some point during the season because hes killing it in practice.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Chicago media is going to rip him to shreds after he has his first three pick game against Green Bay.
This pick feels a little different to me, like a large part of the media was angling for this pick...and at a higher pick. Hope everyone give him a chance, and even if they don’t, hope this kid sticks it out and gets a chance to turn this franchise around. I know the odds are long.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
This pick feels a little different to me, like a large part of the media was angling for this pick...and at a higher pick. Hope everyone give him a chance, and even if they don’t, hope this kid sticks it out and gets a chance to turn this franchise around. I know the odds are long.
They about held a ticker tape parade for Jay Cutler. Within a year he was on their shitlist. Interceptions are interceptions, and once they start flowing the knives come out.

Reactions: Myk

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They about held a ticker tape parade for Jay Cutler. Within a year he was on their shitlist. Interceptions are interceptions, and once they start flowing the knives come out.
True. No ints yet. Will enjoy for the next few months. Odds are, he busts....but we at least have a reason to watch this next season. Da berz

Montucky

Liked Posts:
This won't be a slow burn like Mitch Trubisky. It'll resolve itself for better or worse within two seasons.