*Video* Warren introductory press conference

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
He has to be better than Angelo…right?!?

Edit: Phillips

Loll

Last edited:

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
18:26 "..winning a championship. All you have to do is look at the playoffs. It's wide open. Especially in the NFC. Anyone can win."

Translation - a lot of shitty teams in the NFC playoffs. Opportunity is there.

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
Great news this guy was in the building when the Vikings signed Kirk Cousins to the richest contract in the history of the NFL. The people he surrounded himself with were competent enough to sign Cousins to that extension.

So I think we're in good hands.
Being in the building makes him responsible for the decision? I am glad you are a CCS writer and not a judge.

Your should be doing research to bring us information that keeps us more informed not making people more ignorant.
Either put in some effort or stop posting. Already too many dumb people walking around. Do you have anything at all that suggests he had any real influence/involvement in personnel decisions?

" As COO, he oversaw all aspects of the business operations of the franchise. He restructured the management of the organization, which included creating new senior leadership positions, overseeing administration and finance, human resources, legal, marketing and fan engagement, and sales and corporate sponsorships. Warren also served as a member of the Vikings’ internal stadium development team and represented the team at NFL meetings."

Bust

Liked Posts:
" As COO, he oversaw all aspects of the business operations of the franchise.

Imagine what soldier could have become if they had real leadership and went all out the first time with no restrictions and money wasn't an object. The bears may have stuck around for the long term.

Love or hate the Rickett's. These mofo's went all out. Fans mostly see the big scoreboards and stuffz but these mofo's went underground.

WOW!!!!!

greg23

Liked Posts:
"We had a successful season in St. Louis,” Warren said. “The Greatest Show on Turf. We won all these games. We were only behind for 4 minutes, 24 seconds the entire year"

4:24
Sounds pretty impressive and impossible for a team with 3 losses......
Then I thought.....in their 1st loss of tje year, weren't they getting killed by the titans the entire game before losing???.......yep.....and they trailed most of the other 2 games they lost (didn't bother to see if they trailed in their wins)

then I thought....maybe he meant 4:24 for the playoffs.....but hell; the 1st playoff game vs the jeff gorge led queens the Rams trailed for more than 4:24

Is this guy a big talker, BS artist/storyteller?

Liked Posts:
Great news this guy was in the building when the Vikings signed Kirk Cousins to the richest contract in the history of the NFL. The people he surrounded himself with were competent enough to sign Cousins to that extension.

So I think we're in good hands.
Minnesota Vikings a lifetime of failure

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
Imagine what soldier could have become if they had real leadership and went all out the first time with no restrictions and money wasn't an object. The bears may have stuck around for the long term.

Love or hate the Rickett's. These mofo's went all out. Fans mostly see the big scoreboards and stuffz but these mofo's went underground.

WOW!!!!!
The Bears training facility is already state of the art and on par with this video. Look it up. Pace did a great job with it.

Bust

Liked Posts:
The Bears training facility is already state of the art and on par with this video. Look it up. Pace did a great job with it.

oh i saw that, it looks good for sure. no doubt boo.

what i was giving rickett's credit was how everything was incorporated at that single wrigley location. From the exterior of the ball park <fan experience> to a state of the art player clubhouse situated below. The soldier field renovation? the few soldier skyboxes uploaded on youtube were a rare find. The pickings are slim cause it's a poor experience, literally watching a game thru a thick glass in a funeral environment, lol.

meanwhile . . . holymoly guacamole!

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
I'm sure most of the posts below are to rip Warren and make silly jokes but I'm excited we finally have an experienced, smart &
knowledgeable guy to lead this franchise, he will do great things. Please repost in 5 years after we win some NFC North, NFC titles and a super bowl or two. Have a nice day.

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
oh i saw that, it looks good for sure. no doubt boo.

what i was giving rickett's credit was how everything was incorporated at that single wrigley location. From the exterior of the ball park <fan experience> to a state of the art player clubhouse situated below. The soldier field renovation? the few soldier skyboxes uploaded on youtube were a rare find. The pickings are slim cause it's a poor experience, literally watching a game thru a thick glass in a funeral environment, lol.

meanwhile . . . holymoly guacamole!
Yes. That is sick.

Given how much money they just put into the Hallas Hall complex there is no way that they are not keeping that. The stadium will be separate regardless.

Lol. Agreed they are long overdue for a modern stadium.