Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Rise

Liked Posts:
What a fucking coward, LOL. Just another no content flamer.

I can’t add content to this it’s boring. You don’t believe Harbaugh adds any revenue value to an organization, it’s a horrible take. Nobody wants to read an explanation of this.

UChiLAbear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
he got Ditka fired with his lame audible
I hear what u r saying, but at that point in time The McCaskeys' were looking for ANY reason to fire Ditka.....imo......and I do remember that audible u mentioned. Talk about a game changer!

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I can’t add content to this it’s boring. You don’t believe Harbaugh adds any revenue value to an organization, it’s a horrible take. Nobody wants to read an explanation of this.
What a piss poor copout…lol

Rise

Liked Posts:

You too? I honestly thought more of you, I’m disappointed. Take marketing 101 I believe it’s free on YouTube.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
How does the date of the article prove me wrong? He couldn’t have had the power to have a say in personnel decisions in 2019?

Your arguments constantly lack proof of anything. Is there something in that article I missed that says Flores had no control in 2019 and had no say in the tanking or trades they made?

You: The way people were always reacting to the big trades they were always making you’d think Flores was the GM. He was always the one getting credit from the talking heads like he was solely responsible for all those moves. TBH I assumed it was him. Not sure why now. Of course he wasn’t the GM. I guess it’s just from it being put in my head 500 times. I’m sure he had some say in those decisions. Just not sure how much.

This post is referring to the roster moves at that time. That time was 2019. The article you provided is from last month, in the year 2022.

Flores insists Dolphins not tanking despite trades

You telling me this doesn‘t make it sound like Flores had a say?

last line in article: “Flores said Ross has been "very supportive" in the moves that he, general manager Chris Grier and vice president of football administration Brandon Shore have made this offseason.”

but I thought according to anytime “thats not how it was covered at all.”

Flores is literally saying he had a hand in the moves. In an article from 2019.
Now we're talking. Thank you for actually putting in a little effort. This article does not put it all on Flores(again, you: He was always the one getting credit from the talking heads like he was solely responsible for all those moves.). It paints it as a collective, which is why you have a quote that includes Grier, Shore and Ross. Then asking Flores if the team is tanking does not equal people always reacting like Flores was making the trades. If they asked the punter if the team was tanking, does that now mean people think the punter is trading away players? The coach is the face of the team and always available. and him speaking for an organization does not = all on him.

Again, as someone who is local, who was listening and reading local sports media and seeing how the national narrative was covering the Dolphins throughout that season, what you claimed is not true. and everything that has come out recently is proof of it.

You are out of town stupid on this subject. Here's a post from 2019 by me, someone local, who remembers the narrative that was built.
1643842773185.png

"Despite blatant tanking by the front office"

The way Flores coached was completely counter productive to a team trying to tank. People who cover the team and people who cover the league, recognized that in real time. And really no one in their right mind would truly believe that a first time HC who was nothing by a LB coach is going to be the one to completely tear a roster down to its bones.

People knew it wasn't Flores behind it.
1643843387889.png
L

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Spends 2 pages defecting but this is too involved to discuss here even though it's obvious or something like that.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
You: The way people were always reacting to the big trades they were always making you’d think Flores was the GM. He was always the one getting credit from the talking heads like he was solely responsible for all those moves. TBH I assumed it was him. Not sure why now. Of course he wasn’t the GM. I guess it’s just from it being put in my head 500 times. I’m sure he had some say in those decisions. Just not sure how much.

This post is referring to the roster moves at that time. That time was 2019. The article you provided is from last month, in the year 2022.

Now we're talking. Thank you for actually putting in a little effort. This article does not put it all on Flores(again, you: He was always the one getting credit from the talking heads like he was solely responsible for all those moves.). It paints it as a collective, which is why you have a quote that includes Grier, Shore and Ross. Then asking Flores if the team is tanking does not equal people always reacting like Flores was making the trades. If they asked the punter if the team was tanking, does that now mean people think the punter is trading away players? The coach is the face of the team and always available. and him speaking for an organization does not = all on him.

Again, as someone who is local, who was listening and reading local sports media and seeing how the national narrative was covering the Dolphins throughout that season, what you claimed is not true. and everything that has come out recently is proof of it.

You are out of town stupid on this subject. Here's a post from 2019 by me, someone local, who remembers the narrative that was built.
View attachment 17425

"Despite blatant tanking by the front office"

The way Flores coached was completely counter productive to a team trying to tank. People who cover the team and people who cover the league, recognized that in real time. And really no one in their right mind would truly believe that a first time HC who was nothing by a LB coach is going to be the one to completely tear a roster down to its bones.

People knew it wasn't Flores behind it.
View attachment 17426
L

All this because you lack reading comprehension.

Let’s be real. You’re talking out of your ass. I made a throwaway post about how media coverage can focus on one individual and sometimes confuse you about who the people actually making decisions are. You got mad because you were stanning for Flores and mistakenly interpreted my post as a knock on him. So you just for the sake of arguing with me took this laughably ridiculous “I know the exact way the Dolphins were covered and you’re wrong” stance. As if thats humanly possible. Like all media outlets national, local or whatever all cover things the same way. Or that my throwaway post is even something to concern yourself with. But you’re a troll who wants to pick fights so you’ve turned nothing into this big thing now. And I really don’t even care about any of it.

And do you realize Flores can be a part of trading players away, but still be coaching to win? Those are two separate things. I don’t believe he was tanking in the sense that he’s telling his players to not try or tells them to lose. But if you’re a part of trading large pieces then you’re still in on the tank. I don’t think any organization tanking has coaches trying to lose. It’s more about roster construction and how you purposely keep it talent depleted in order to get the desired result. Its not like coaches are telling their players to lose.

Last edited:

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
You guys need velcro to put those dicks back on, I have a garage full.