Vikes Interview Harbaugh

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
All this because you lack reading comprehension.

Let’s be real. You’re talking out of your ass. I made a throwaway post about how media coverage can focus on one individual and sometimes confuse you about who the people actually making decisions are. You got mad because you were stanning for Flores and mistakenly interpreted my post as a knock on him. So you just for the sake of arguing with me took this laughably ridiculous “I know the exact way the Dolphins were covered and you’re wrong” stance. As if thats humanly possible. Like all media outlets national, local or whatever all cover things the same way. Or that my throwaway post is even something to concern yourself with. But you’re a troll who wants to pick fights so you’ve turned nothing into this big thing now. And I really don’t even care about any of it.
At no point did i ever give the slightest hint that my original post to you was some defense of Flores. Your post actually comes off as a defense of Flores.

I already stated that all I was telling you was that isn’t how it was covered and you got butthurt over it. There is nothing in my statement that is a defense, idiot.

And you want to talk about reading comprehension…

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
Now all the people who said they didn’t want harbaugh cause he sucks will make fun of the Vikings for not getting that “shitty” coach lol
Its ok to make fun of them, though. Feels good.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Haha this is great!!!! Let’s goooo!!!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You guys need velcro to put those dicks back on, I have a garage full.
You could always ship them to Detroit for Nagy.
Screen_Shot_2020_04_25_at_11.06.54_PM.png

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
lol...and then there's this blogger idiot guy...cant wait to see his next video about how minny was too good for harbaugh blah blah blah

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
lol...and then there's this blogger idiot guy...cant wait to see his next video about how minny was too good for harbaugh blah blah blah

Literally the most annoying sports blogger on YouTube. This guy lives in his own crazy little world. He even went as far as saying that Poles turned town the Vikings because "it would be too EZ to win with the Vikes" LMAO

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
Missed out on Poles and Harbaugh. They’ll probably hire Patrick Graham or something

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Vikings should just bring in Nagy and have an excuse for having top 5 picks next few years.