Vikes Interview Harbaugh

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I’m thinking of dropping $25 in bears winning the north next year. If / when Rodgers and Adams leaves, Bears could very well find themselves the favorite.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Now all the people who said they didn’t want harbaugh cause he sucks will make fun of the Vikings for not getting that “shitty” coach lol
I didn't see people saying Harbaugh sucks. I saw them saying it's crazy to give him 10/$100 million, and three NFL teams have now come to that conclusion.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
#pseudocalledit

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Vikings putting it out there now that Kevin O'Connell is who they want.

Hope he turns them down cause Fuck the Vikings!

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I’ll eat crow on this one. I thought once news leaked that they interviewed him it was basically a done deal. Glad to see it didn’t go through.

I actually like Harbaugh. I wouldn’t have looked forward to the Bears facing him twice a year and even take the risk of him turning the Vikings into a contender.

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:
Now all the people who said they didn’t want harbaugh cause he sucks will make fun of the Vikings for not getting that “shitty” coach lol
Not that I think Harbaugh is a bad coach, but I think it’s more people laughing at the misery of rival fans. I would have been a fan of him here, but there’s still a great deal of schadenfreude in seeing him go back to Michigan no matter what your opinion on him joining the Bears was.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Holy shit, that's just the news I needed to hear.

It's still unacceptable the Bears weren't the team that was trying to get him, but thank Christ nobody else was able to convince him.
For the hundreth time, the Bears did contact him. Stop criticizing the Bears for not selling him the franchise or paying him $100 million. No team met his demands. Does that not tell you something?

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
To me, the guy they hired was the most intriguing GM candidate on anybody's list due to his unique analytics background. Very curious to see how he works out. Could be the start of a trend if he has any success.
Yeah it’ll be interesting to see how he builds the team with how heavily he leans into analytics. Their fans were excited about Poles initially though

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
O'Connell and Morris are terrible. I'm glad Ryans declined a second interview