Vikings fan on Ryan poles

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
This guy is so young wow, they're really promoting them young these days.

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Wow. Someone is salty. I'd be upset to if Cousins was my QB. He is holding that team back. The Vikes should have challenged the Pack this season but until the get rid of Cousins their roster won't matter. I agree they are a better team than the Bears. I feel like you really have to feel you can bank on Fields and build around him to take the Bears job.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
*garbage rooster

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Damn this dude is living in bitter denial.

Poles already interviewed for the Vikings job. He knew the Vikings were highly interested in him AND he still chose to be the GM of the Bears.

Also, it's very evident and has been widely reported the Vikings wanted to draft Justin Fields. They were calling everyone looking to trade up and all of a sudden after the Bears picked Fiekds, then traded back to the mid 20s. They then used one of the extra 3rd rd picks they received on a QB, Kellen Mond, that they refused to play in meaningless games.

Mond wasn't Plan A. Justin Fields was the Vikings Plan A. Once it didn't work out, they moved back.

ChicagoBearsSinceBirth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

He is mad he didn't take the second interview feels like he disrespected the Vikings and he's talkin mad s*** about everything that's going on with the Chiefs like the guy didn't have anything to do with it at all

which is odd if you didn't

when you're the scouting director of player Personnel I don't see how you don't have a hand in it

This guy is one of the most salty as fans I've ever seen in my life after making that other video I thought Packer fans were bad I think I found a new team to hate if the Packers suck from now on

Toast88

Liked Posts:
This guy's acting like Poles turned down the Patriots for the Bears. It's the fucking Vikings. They and the Bears are two sides of the same deficient NFC North coin.

Spurning the Vikings to take the Bears job is Poles selling out and taking the money while knowing it's not going to work out, whereas success with the Vikings would've been "easy"? What the hell is this guy smoking? He brings no evidence to the table. There's no evidence to suggest the Vikings are some great team on the cusp of a championship. That's laughable.

I would feel the exact same way if a Bears fan was slagging Poles for taking the Vikings job over the Bears. I'd be like, "Yeah, both franchises suck. What the fuck are you talking about?"

What this guy misses is:

1) If faced with two different opportunities that are about equal, but one is for sure if you say yes now, while the other is just a chance, you'd be dumb not to take the one right in front of you.

2) Poles has been a professional scout, in one form or another, for the last 13 years. If he's taking the Bears job despite them being an aging team with troublesome contracts and no first round pick, shouldn't that tell you something about what Poles thinks of Justin Fields? If you believe in Justin Fields and don't want to be weighed down by Cousins' contract, there'd be no reason to pick the Vikings over the Bears.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Poles didn't take the job because Cousins has a $45M cap hit in 2022 and this upcoming draft is garbage at QB lol.