Vikings fan on Ryan poles

Speed

Liked Posts:
These Bozo's were 1-5 to Mitch, and they've won what 1(Maybe 2) more games than the Bears over the past couple or so seasons.

"gArBage rOstEr!11!"

Why deal with the stress of being saddled with Cousins and less cap flexibility if you don't have too?

ChicagoBearsSinceBirth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

Man and to think I watch only Packer PodCasts here and there wow when I need a laugh....

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
These Bozo's were 1-5 to Mitch, and they've won what 1(Maybe 2) more games than the Bears over the past couple or so seasons.

"gArBage rOstEr!11!"

Why deal with the stress of being saddled with Cousins and less cap flexibility if you don't have too?
we almost beat them with our thrift store WR group

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
why the small hat

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Every year we hear about how the Vikings will be good this year and every year Keenum laughs how he got them to the NFC championship game and Cousins can’t even get them into the playoffs. Vikings are overrated and their fans are stupid

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Every year we hear about how the Vikings will be good this year and every year Keenum laughs how he got them to the NFC championship game and Cousins can’t even get them into the playoffs. Vikings are overrated and their fans are stupid
Yes, yes and yes.