Vikings fan reacts to Nagy

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Ponder was a horrible pick. I remember watching the draft with a Vikings fan and after they announced his name, dude threw w/e was in his hand and yells 'WHOOOOO"

Liked Posts:
The only thing I found odd about his analysis is that this jambroni thinks Pagano is a good coach.

But if you’re fan of a team that signs Kirk Cousins to that contract, u can’t ever talk shit.

jts1207

Liked Posts:
Fuck the Vikings.....they were absolutely gifted that Panthers W

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The only thing I found odd about his analysis is that this jambroni thinks Pagano is a good coach.

But if you’re fan of a team that signs Kirk Cousins to that contract, u can’t ever talk shit.

The Colts board has a good laugh at our expense about Pagano and his weak ass scheme. its depressing to read because its true.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Brad Childress had the Vikings on the doorstep of the SB.

with a 40 year old Favre. imagine if the Saints weren't dirty that year. Favre vs. Manning would've happened. do the Saints have an * next to that Super Bowl win btw?

46FEVER

Liked Posts:
Funny how Nagy owns the vikes....

46FEVER

Liked Posts:
Funny how Nagy owns the vikes....
This podcaster is unBEARable... thank god for ttnl.... hell whatever happened to yourboyroy...... little easier to listen to then some of the frat boy shitt ttnl turns into at times late in the shows. Not gonna pay money to watch 4 dudes circle jerk and agree whats been talked about for an hour already. Best thing about ttnl is the COACH.... phils dad is legit.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
with a 40 year old Favre. imagine if the Saints weren't dirty that year. Favre vs. Manning would've happened. do the Saints have an * next to that Super Bowl win btw?
Don't forget AP in his prime and Bernard Berrian. But yeah Nagy is worse then Childress but the Ponder and Mitch comparison seems accurate. Ponder couldn't throw a deep ball to save his life and neither can Mitch.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Also Nagy is such a clown it took you over 40 games of coaching to call out your team and of course it was never a game where is mostly your offense playing like garbage. You think all of the sudden your players are going to take you seriously now? Now it looks like just a publicly stunt to try to save your job when your seat is as hot as it's ever been.

mecha

Liked Posts:
still think the team has no balls to axe him. I stand by my point if they lose the rest of the division games there might be a chance. Pace is probably untouchable. he's fudged up the books pretty bad, but I guess he has some semblance of a turnaround to his credit... maybe. I don't know, I think I'm ready to move on, even though it's probably going to set the team back even more. and they probably don't get it right the next go either. this is stupid.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Mindless ramble but it does have me want one more win this year.

Nagy shouldn't excuse the D but still praise them for getting him this far. His entire lack of enough contact with that side of the ball is an issue and leads to this weak shit. He should be thanking them every day at practice for carrying his ass and ask them to win games for him instead of constantly making his shitty O the emphasis. D has a bad game and now he notices them. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
The Colts board has a good laugh at our expense about Pagano and his weak ass scheme. its depressing to read because its true.

Taking a guy who hasn’t coached defence in years to be your DC was a real flyer in hindsight wasn’t it? His scheme was probably out of date.

Chuck is a high character guy but that job is 90% strategy and 10% personality, and if you want proof of that just look at Vic who is the best we’ve had for a long time. He has the people skills of The Grinch.

Those two should really swap jobs.

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
Even if you are a prick, if your strategy is so good it puts them in places to make plays, the defence loves playing for you because you make them better. There were a lot of ‘evil genius’ references about Vic from the players! I bet they’d have him back in a flash when Denver inevitably boots him though, and so would I...this defence has lost its nastiness.

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
Even if you are a prick, if your strategy is so good it puts them in places to make plays, the defence loves playing for you because you make them better. There were a lot of ‘evil genius’ references about Vic from the players! I bet they’d have him back in a flash when Denver inevitably boots him though, and so would I...this defence has lost its nastiness.

Don't think it was nastiness they've lost. Talent and execution without Goldman and Hicks and this team are significantly different. Pagano runs his 3-4 very similar to Fangio (they were both in Baltimore together for a few Ray Lewis years in late 2000s/early 2010s), except Fangio (and Ed Donatell because they've been doing it together for a while) disguise coverages for opposing QBs whereas Chuckles seldomly does that. He did it most against Teddy Bridgewater a few weeks past.

One of the best things Pagano did in the early weeks/before the team became the suckfest it is now is half the field of the QB. QBs avoided EJax and Fuller early on, and usually, when you take half of the field away for a QB trying to throw--you're doing something right. That's why Buster Skrine and JJ got (and still get) targeted the most.

ALso to be fair, can't really blame Chuckles for Robert Quinn's execution in the 1 on 1's Leonard Floyd couldn't win. When Quinn gets stuffed by a TE only is when I cringe.

Under Pagano, we see Fuller/JJ lined 8-10 yards off the LOS, just giving the other team 5 yards and whatever after the catch--yeah--that drives me insane too b ecause you're just giving the other team yards/momentum. Ejax is different too because he's either single high or 2-high split with Gipson. Under Fangio, he'd look that way but would be cutting off routes/jumping routes where the QB isn't expecting him to be because the QB's read of the FS is that he's deep single or deep half of the field.

Takeaways aren't there because Pagano intentionally plays 'bend, don't break.' Fangio would a lot too but Fangio forced QBs good and bad to make mistakes by thinking they see something they don't.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
Ponder was a horrible pick. I remember watching the draft with a Vikings fan and after they announced his name, dude threw w/e was in his hand and yells 'WHOOOOO"

I'm an FSU fan and have been since I can remember football. Ponder sucked for FSU and I knew he would suck in the NFL. I was so happy the queens drafted him. Ponder was a bitch!