Vince Carter!

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I been all over the old school and man he is don with bball now but wanted to share. His first in the video the reverse 360 with that length and power is stil the best dunk I ever saw. First try. Rocked the whole house. Its amazing. Jump over a car. Make all kind of weird dunks. This to me is the best ever. Half man, half amazing.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I could watch Vince Carter highlights every day.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls

If you're following along, that is an analog captured video, encoded digitally. Then it is playing again, being viewed in an analog format by the viewer who uses a device to do another analog capture through the photosensor, then software converts the video in real time to a digital format, where they upload it to host which re-encodes the video again, so we can all watch and see whatever it is they are seeing. And this is considered the easy way in their head? Someone aught to record the video playing on their monitor with their phone and upload that.

menacemanic

Liked Posts:
I been all over the old school and man he is don with bball now but wanted to share. His first in the video the reverse 360 with that length and power is stil the best dunk I ever saw. First try. Rocked the whole house. Its amazing. Jump over a car. Make all kind of weird dunks. This to me is the best ever. Half man, half amazing.

If only he had MJ DRIVE SO SAD TO SEE SOMEONE THIS TALENTED AND NOT GIVE.HIS 100%

nbafan23

Liked Posts:
Carter along with Jamison marked an end of an era as the last 2 all star type talents to come out of unc.