CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
That's gotta be like sandpaper.

I'm pretty sure @msadows would hit it If he wasn't so drunk. That's gotta be like shooting pool with a rope

I always said I would bang Oprah if given the opportunity.. Because it's Oprah. But Virginia at 98 is not fuckable. Unless she asked I guess??? Something tells me she wouldn't ask for it though.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I always said I would bang Oprah if given the opportunity.. Because it's Oprah. But Virginia at 98 is not fuckable. Unless she asked I guess??? Something tells me she wouldn't ask for it though.
If I ever make it that old, I'd try like hell to have sex at least one more time. I bet after two white wine spritzer's, she'd be purring like a kitty. Probably has Ryan by the balls at the moment right now. No wonder he still has a job!

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I used to give them little ole ladies Barium enemas. They were always so polite and embarrassed about their sphincter not holding the balloon end. Clean up time

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Notta. Prude fired all the Honeybears. No cheerleaders under her watch, despite Papa Bear himself George Halas saying "As long as I'm around Chicago will have the Honeybears"....who worked for free/charity BTW.

Not causal but coincidental, Bears haven't won a SB since the old bag canned the Honey in 86. True story.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
A little birdie told me
Shouldn't it be byrdie?

OIP.xdLhqD6od9AjVZypWaASCgHaE7

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Interesting how this thread turned into would you fuck Virginia mccaskey

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
Speaking of old people sex, If you ever want to be terrified for your loved ones, visit a memory care facility. Part of that is losing certain inhibitions. I used to have a relative in one and many times was invited into other resident's rooms under no uncertain pretenses.