Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
It looked like the Sox were going to drop two to the lowly Twins and then Gavin hit one to Zion. Baseball is a funny game. They lose after a great performance from Lynn and piece together a win with Lopez and Foster leading the way against the Twins’ ace Berrios.

Eloy will be here soon and Robert is not going to be far behind.

KOTC2

Liked Posts:
Impressive back to back come from behind games shows just how resilient this team is, however, as exciting as those games were, I'm still not completely confident in that bullpen, they've won a number of games in which that bullpen blew leads so it hasn't really been as much an issue yet record wise, with that said at the end of the day they got the job done.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Impressive back to back come from behind games shows just how resilient this team is, however, as exciting as those games were, I'm still not completely confident in that bullpen, they've won a number of games in which that bullpen blew leads so it hasn't really been as much an issue yet record wise, with that said at the end of the day they got the job done.
Last night was another exhilarating finish. It’s obvious that even though the Twins have an awful record they can hit and are giving a full effort to try to beat the Sox. It’s nice to see the guys kicking their asses on a regular basis this season.