My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
You pretty much said I deserved to be dead earlier in the thread, and yet, no ban.

Here's what you fail to fucking understand. What you perceive as bias, is a result of your own shitty posting history spanning years.

Does a judge treat a first or second time offender differently than someone who has committed multiple felonies over their life? Of course not. Your past factors into how you're dealt with here.

You've got a very short rope, by your own doing. So crawl your old sorry ass down from the cross.
I have been on the internet and a moderator of various forums longer than you.

You don't understand 2 things:

-Moderators need to give members a wide berth

-Secondly, you need to adjudicate from a fair perspective not from your personal bias. So when you call me out for past performance you fail to acknowldge the 10 people here that relentlessly troll EVERY post I make. If I make a simple thread about some Bears related news article., then I met with 10 people make upu shit about homosexual activity. Is that the forum you want?? You always let that pass and never
ban any of them. You become part of their "inside" joke, which is biased and dangerous

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

-Secondly, you need to adjudicate from a fair perspective not from your personal bias. So when you call me out for past performance you fail to acknowldge the 10 people here that relentlessly troll EVERY post I make. You always let that pass and never
ban any of them. You become part of their "inside" joke, which is biased and dangerous

^ This is more like the crybaby I remember from cbmb

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@Omeletpants is like what matt gaetz will be once he is in jail and moderating white nationalist forums

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Turns out Wally is not dead so Ommy celebrated a little too early. Though it does seem imminent .

Also, June not Joan.

And as Eddie says, she “looks lovely today”.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

-Secondly, you need to adjudicate from a fair perspective not from your personal bias. So when you call me out for past performance you fail to acknowldge the 10 people here that relentlessly troll EVERY post I make. If I make a simple thread about some Bears related news article., then I met with 10 people make upu shit about homosexual activity. Is that the forum you want?? You always let that pass and never

No one believes anything you type. You are better off lying about your golf game or your rental car or your mid management job at Arby’s. They must allow you here at all for comic relief and you don’t even know it.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ommie is much more interesting when he comes back from a 2 month ban. Just sayin.