Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
This guy probably attended the last Lions championship game and now he’s gone! RIP

Actually, he did attend that game. 1957 was a great year for Lions football!

“Before The News, Mr. Green was at the Associated Press' Detroit bureau, with whom he saw the Lions win the 1957 NFL championship. Green believed he was the only writer who covered championships for all four major pro teams in Detroit: the Lions, Tigers, Red Wings and Pistons. Only the Tigers and Red Wings were older than him — and barely.”

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
GB was out of playoff contention, the Vikings already won the north and the jets were two busy swapping between White and Wilson.

You guys are so cool though. Those 9 wins got y’all so far
WTF?

Are you seriously a complete moron?

If GB had won the game, they would have been in the playoffs.

Yisus!!!

I have never met such a complete moron.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
WTF?

Are you seriously a complete moron?

If GB had won the game, they would have been in the playoffs.

Yisus!!!

I have never met such a complete moron.
Green Bay was trending poorly most of the season, they weren’t winning shit in the playoffs even if they cared about beating y’all. Actually there is a poster I know that once bandwagon jumped to the worst team in the NFL because his feelings got hurt on a message board??‍♂️

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Green Bay was trending poorly most of the season, they weren’t winning shit in the playoffs even if they cared about beating y’all. Actually there is a poster I know that once bandwagon jumped to the worst team in the NFL because his feelings got hurt on a message board??‍♂️
GB was out of playoff contention

:what:

Just more proof you don't have a fucking clue

5 of the last 6 teams the Lions played were playoff contenders.

The one team that wasn't?

Duh Bears!!

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

5 of the last 6 teams the Lions played were playoff contrenders.
Ya got me, now tell me what did the win do for your franchise ?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

5 of the last 6 teams the Lions played were playoff contrenders.

The one team that wasn't?

Duh Bears!!
*contenders

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Ya got me, now tell me what did the win do for your franchise ?

That’s a stupid question. They were kneecap biting all the way out of Green Bay. Detroit STRONG mother fucker!

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Ooh you got me! My 0 percent chance didn't assume the Bears would trade away their 2 best defenders for draft picks. And they also pretty much chose to have the worst record once they knew it was in reason. And that #1 pick actually works out better than me being right because it sets up the Bears for the future. A future that will continue the annual Lions ass whoopings.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Ooh you got me! My 0 percent chance didn't assume the Bears would trade away their 2 best defenders for draft picks. And they also pretty much chose to have the worst record once they knew it was in reason. And that #1 pick actually works out better than me being right because it sets up the Bears for the future. A future that will continue the annual Lions ass whoopings.
Walter based his record(which was still wrong) off of the current roster going into the 2022 season. Had Smith & Quinn been kept, Bears would have been around 6-11. As Football Outsiders put it kindly—one of the best worst teams. I just hope next season shows the arrow pointing up but would still rather not have the Bears win a bunch of fluke games again. I’d be happier with close losses and playing teams at full strength with no lucky bounces.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol, speaking of ass whoopings, did you see the score of the last Lions-Bears game?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Some of these guys defended trading up for Steve Smith Anthony Miller, so thats what you're up against.